Reviews for The Problem With Print Scanners
Damn
Dragonscorch chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
This made me laugh so hard... Thanks for that!
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
The security pad was secretly ALIVE?! 0_o
ShinjiteFlorana chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
You have officially made my life.
Sonar chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
That is funny.
eyelovefantasy chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Ha, ha, ha! That was funny!
Akiyra chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
*dies laughing. Again!*
Akiyra chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
*hysterical laughter* that last part was great! SCHIESSE!
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh, this is hilarious! :-D Very clever... and I love Kurt's ever expanding vocabulary. Fantastic job!
hydraling110 chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
Awesome. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea that my parents would be staring at me like a freak while I was dying of laughter at the computer. This made my day. Hilarious. : D
Asteria chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
This is so funny! Congrats! Logan's such a convenient punching bag (or moving target), what with the being indestructable and all.
Rogue AI chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
*crying with laughter* Please update! I hope Kurt learns many more new words! I can't wait to see what Rogue's going to do!
Galvantula chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
That was great! The chanting Evan kept me laughing for 10 minutes! great job
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
After all that fuss, I don't blame her!

(Normally, she doesn't absorb computerised programming. Then again, she didn't have to to want to slug Logan after all that!)
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
(TAKES A DEEP BREATH) ! That was hilarious! Wonderful! I think my fave parts were:

They entered the kitchen where Evan was cowering under the table, wearing a crazed expression and chanting, “don’t go outside. Stay away from the windows.”

(...)

“Here, Evan, eat something today, huh?” Professor suggested rather sardonically, casually throwing a packet of potato chips under the table for the boy.

“Agh!” Evan cried, recoiling from the blue foil packaging. “They found me!” He dove out from under the table and ran screaming from the room with his hands in the air. Rogue stood with her mouth hanging open.

Kurt sighed, and with another BAMF, disappeared with the attached Kitty. It was some long seconds before he returned.

“Sorry, I could not get her to let go,” he rubbed his arm.

“IDENTITY UNKNOWN,” the machine announced suddenly. “SECURITY ACTIVATED. DIE, DIE, DIE!”

“PLEASE PLACE HAND … ON … SCANNING….” The voice became lower and slower. “PAADD…..”

ZZT

It short-circuited and the green glow disappeared. The battleground over the wall ceased.

Kurt lifted his head from his hands. “You killed it.”

Where do you get all your weird, but terrific ideas? This story goes to my favs! Great job!

Idun