Reviews for Bind to the Dragon
sexyseto chapter 24 . 2/17
Omgggh tis is damn good! Keep it up! I love ur story
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is so nice!
AL19 chapter 26 . 5/26/2012
Wow, I managed to read this whole story in one day! This was a pretty sad yet great story to read. I was happy that Serenity is free. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Bommie chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
It's year 2011, and I just read this story. Who cares! It's awesome!
Suicide's Bride chapter 15 . 6/3/2009
why can't Serenity get her wings back

that was kind of deep

you should of gave her wings back

Please pretty please
trinity-matrix-13 chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
Hey, wow I just found this story and I'm really intrigued. Can't wait to keep reading more. Awesome work.

-Trinity
BelovedDelusion chapter 26 . 4/7/2008
Wow i totally loved this! It was amazing!
yumeniai chapter 26 . 11/19/2007
I love this story, the ending was just so cute!
Misty Narumi chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
XD KYA! they kissed! so cute! Seto's a pervert lol
Jibby chapter 26 . 7/8/2007
i thought it was going ot take me longer to read, but it didn't, it was still really good though

good job!

Jibby
Jibby chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
SO i was going to wait untill i finished the story to review, but since im a slow reader, i'l review now and later and probably agian sometime. I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR, and FYI ur grammer is really really good compaired to mine, my stories are terribly written, so either i can't find ur mistakes or there not bad enough to notice, i'll go with the latter one. Awesome story, i'll keep reading, i hope it stays this good,

ps, i love seto x serenity stories

jibby
relena chapter 26 . 4/22/2007
aw :]
Syrene the Silver Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aw...so...cute!
Sapphire Serenity chapter 26 . 2/9/2007
Aw I read this story in one sitting. I felt sorry for Serenity but atleast she found her knight in shining armour eh :D Brilliant fic, can't wait to read any future works _
The Red Lightning chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
Aw that was a very SWEET ending I loved it! Totally LOVED IT! BEAUTIFUL *smiles*