Reviews for Arguments
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Ahhahaha their reactions were so funny...though I hope you write about Kyo's side soon..I'm curious to know what their next move is! Please update soon!
SelenaAthene chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
This story is interesting! I ship them together :))))
Please update it soon!
Emyy chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Wao! that's so good !

Please I want the next chapter _

Will there be an update? I hope yes!
MicheleKuchiki chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is the first ever Shinrei x Yuya fic I've read! And i'm lovin it!
v.see.v chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Nice Nice Nice! I love how your leading this story. Very original and good and i can so see yuya jumping on shinrei to get away from that monster dog lol :) Great work and i can't wait to see what will happen next. Ciao!
planocattus chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Will you update, pretty please? This is an excellent fic, wanted to see a really good Shinrei/Yuya for ages...don't stop here!
JMai chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Sugoi! One of the best Shinrei/Yuya fanfics I've read, and actually the only multi-chapter I've found so far. I'm so glad that you've written this, THANK YOU! :glomp: I really hope that you decide to continue this as it would a very big shame for such a great story to remain incomplete.

Until then :D!
MagisticalM chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Please update...Really like the story..
Shubhs chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
do continue! everyone prefers the yuyaXkyo or yuyaXkyoshiro pair so its really welcome to have something different for a change...
Kurosu chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
lol, i like this hate-love relationship! yuya would have to grow on shinrei for sure. P sorta reminds me of yuya-kyo.. but more entertaining. i look forward to more. )
HanaJimaa chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Funny!

Update Soon!
Adecge chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Still hoping.
sakurawriter chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
this story is really awesome...i am mainly a kyo/yuya person, but I have to tell you this story is GOOD! I hope you have more, cause I can't wait to read it!
Adecge chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Whoa! A whole page of reviews only from me! Woot! Go me! "

...Ahem...

So, I can't wait until the next time you guys post. Just putting this up here to remind you that your work is appreciated (and I am thankful that you guys write this stuff).
Adecge chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
So, I'm back. I've almost filled up a whole page with reviews now. Imagine that. But, I wouldn't have to do that if you two would just write another chapter! Please?

I really don't want to go into the pretty please/pathetic begging thing again.

It does nothing for my ego.

So, I ask you to write more. (Again, please?)