Reviews for Arguments
Emyy chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Wao! that's so good !

Please I want the next chapter _

Will there be an update? I hope yes!
MicheleKuchiki chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is the first ever Shinrei x Yuya fic I've read! And i'm lovin it!
v.see.v chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Nice Nice Nice! I love how your leading this story. Very original and good and i can so see yuya jumping on shinrei to get away from that monster dog lol :) Great work and i can't wait to see what will happen next. Ciao!
planocattus chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Will you update, pretty please? This is an excellent fic, wanted to see a really good Shinrei/Yuya for ages...don't stop here!
JMai chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Sugoi! One of the best Shinrei/Yuya fanfics I've read, and actually the only multi-chapter I've found so far. I'm so glad that you've written this, THANK YOU! :glomp: I really hope that you decide to continue this as it would a very big shame for such a great story to remain incomplete.

Until then :D!
MagisticalM chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Please update...Really like the story..
Shubhs chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
do continue! everyone prefers the yuyaXkyo or yuyaXkyoshiro pair so its really welcome to have something different for a change...
Kurosu chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
lol, i like this hate-love relationship! yuya would have to grow on shinrei for sure. P sorta reminds me of yuya-kyo.. but more entertaining. i look forward to more. )
HanaJimaa chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Funny!

Update Soon!
Adecge chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Still hoping.
sakurawriter chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
this story is really awesome...i am mainly a kyo/yuya person, but I have to tell you this story is GOOD! I hope you have more, cause I can't wait to read it!
Adecge chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Whoa! A whole page of reviews only from me! Woot! Go me! "

...Ahem...

So, I can't wait until the next time you guys post. Just putting this up here to remind you that your work is appreciated (and I am thankful that you guys write this stuff).
Adecge chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
So, I'm back. I've almost filled up a whole page with reviews now. Imagine that. But, I wouldn't have to do that if you two would just write another chapter! Please?

I really don't want to go into the pretty please/pathetic begging thing again.

It does nothing for my ego.

So, I ask you to write more. (Again, please?)
Adecge chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
So, how's life? Any writing lately? I hope so. You know, I'm not just saying this stuff. I mean, if I were, would I be writing all these (probably annoying) reviews? I think not. Therefore, your writing is appreciated and I would really love to read more of your story. I'm sure others would as well (even if they don't tell you so). So, will you guys get together soon and write more? Please?
Adecge chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Just out of curiousity, can Shinrei seriously not start a fire? That would be hilarious.

Anywho, this who reviewing every few days while I wait for you both to write another chapter thing has become theraputic for me. Maybe that's why Yuya shouts at people so much (that and to keep face of course). Don't take that to mean I don't want you to write more though, 'cause I really, really do.

Please write more? (I'm not going into the supercake (complete with spandex) thing again, obviously you guys don't appreciate the good taste in that. )
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »