Reviews for The Demon Pact
Amy Cahill09 chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
AWWW! It's been a while since your last update. I don't want to sound rude but... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I BEG OF YOU! Good luck. And please don't take a year this time.
cupid17 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
yeay! thanks for the update.
Mayonaka Naze chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
WOW! everything doing ok and then here comes a bitch and ruins everyting! somad at Nakuru!: : X(

I really love it, keep on updating. I want to know how it will end.

bye!

-Midnight
MistBunnies chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
I miss this story. ): Is it going to be updated? I love to see it being finished and how you finish it. It interests me to see which path you take and how it'll play out.
MistBunnies chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
The "half demon" and "demons" kinda reminds me of Inuyasha. xDD Have you watched it before? It's good. ;D
MistBunnies chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
You know how when Sakura's sad, Syaoran feels her aura and it's suffocating? What if he's in a battle and feels her aura. Won't he get distracted? And if his opponent notices this 'distraction' then he can easily kill Syaoran. o_O Well, that's just a lil' thing I was wondering about. xDD
MistBunnies chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
xDD I realize you say the word "haha" a lot. Hehehe. I DO TOO! :D Keep up the good work! ;)
MistBunnies chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this story! Update soon please. :D
Chikanpo chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
This is a really awesome story! And I did recognize that Fruits Basket thing :3 I luv that show! This is definitly a great idea for a fanfic and it's turning out great! :3 please update as soon as you can! :3
anonymousgirl028 chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
sugoi! next chappie pls XD XD
MistBunnies chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Hehehe. More, more, more! :D

I know you only updated about...2 days ago? P But try to update again soon!
MistBunnies chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Omg. It's so good. :D

I'm hooked...I know I should be sleeping, but I JUST CAN'T STOP READING!

Keep up the good work! )
WezL chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Great chapter! Keep up the great work and update it again soon!
chainedheart999 chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
I was just going to ask the reason of Syaoran's state earlier but you outdid (is that right?) me hahaha

I have to say that this is the longest chapter ever for this series. Congrats! And I also have to disagree about something. Sakura seems to be smarter than Tohru! LOL Well, anyway I am waiting for next chapter
Black Licorice Addict chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Blood tears? How very emo. Loved the action-packedness of the chapter :D Update soon.