Reviews for Spindles
Frannielloyd chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
Hi
This is a wonderful stories. I cried, laughed, was angered and happy. It covered all kinds of emotions.
Great writing, thank you for creating this story, both stories in this pair.
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
...WOW! One of the best! It was just...wow... Awesome! Good job!
lawandorderSVUismylife chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Yeahhhh the story is really good but when they were trying to figure out what movie to watch, it said that Elliot reached for the movie in the box. I read the authors by in the beginning of the chapter and I just wanted to point the movie thing out. Besides the little mistakes though, this story is really really good!
SnapeSeraphin chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
Hello,

I just wanted to leave a review telling you that I really like your writing style; your story has a way of flowing nicely that I envy. I especially liked your characterisation of the various detectives in A Spider's Web.

This sequel bugs me a little though for two reasons.

First off, I think there is too much crying going on. I understand being kidnapped is a life-changing event but Elliot doesn't seem to be doing anything but crying.

Also I don't find it very plausible that every single character would react to the trauma by crying sooner or later. Some people are just not wired that way; they might, for instance, be extremely unreasonable and angry, just to mention a variation on the theme. I think if you would take this into account, your tale would gain credibility.

Second drawback to this story, is that the medical details are wildly inaccurate. For instance, if you look up hypothermia on wikipedia, you'll soon find that 20 degrees below normal body temperature means you're comatose and on the brink of death. It is also highly unlikely that trained professionals would be unable to raise a patient's body temperature, since this is a matter of simple physics.

I'm not even going to start on the fact that you wanted to amputate a man's arms (and both of them too) because of nerve and muscle trauma...

Doing a little research into fields that you are not acquainted with would, again, give your story more verisimilitude.

Having said that much, I do want you to know that I think you have great potential, especially for the (extremely difficult) emotional side of story-telling.

Oh and kudos to you for having the courage to write about such subject-matter, since it can hardly be called easy.

I hope my review will benefit you.

Regards,

SnapeSeraphin
Gryffindor Elite chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
both of your stories are really damned grate.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 18 . 1/28/2008
omg..an emotionaly powerful story..I loved it..thanks for writing it and please continue to write more :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
nicole812us chapter 18 . 12/3/2007
I love this ending. It was really sad but it was like the good old days at the end. Perfection.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
OMG! So I have been reading your stories since 8:00 PM...it is now 12:47 AM. I LOVED both of them and the sequel you did her is great! I was disappointed when the last story about Elliot being kidnapped and then found, ending. Then I was very happy to find out that you had continued it! Great job! I LOVE your stories...I think I am going to start reading another one right now ) Snyder
JennBenn3148 chapter 18 . 7/22/2006
Wow just when I thought that it couldn't get any better you made me bawl my eyes out :) Amazing work it frightens and slightly worries me that you write such beautiful emotional scenes but what worries me more is how amazingly you write the really grusome scenes...I would suggest counsel...lol I'm just kidding I love your work and I can't wait for more from you :)
J0 chapter 18 . 4/19/2006
The emotions were wonderful. I loved the Detective Stabler bit. The courtroom scene had some serious Constitutional issues that I wish you had worked out, but I was willing to suspend my disbelief because it was so well written. Love the coffe humor at the end.
J0 chapter 17 . 4/19/2006
Aww. This ends with a nice moment. Brotherly love. And on to the last chapter. :-)
J0 chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
I really like the last paragraph, but I hope it doesn't come to that.
J0 chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
We've caught the bad guy twice now. Wonder what Munch has discovered. That bit about the tattoo is really, really gross.
J0 chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
I'm hoping Fin comes to the rescue.
J0 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
Have they taken him to a shrink yet?