Reviews for Dice
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Guys are such freakin assholes when they always have to be in control! Still hate Valentines day... I don't think anything could change my mind on that...

But hey! Love it!

Keep it real...

Lari
Valda chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
:drops her gun thats made 4 valentines day: aw! that was so cute! i loved this so much! gr8 job. :picks up gun: don mean i still don h8 valentines

X
shoneye chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was freakin' amazing...
RobinStarfire chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I liked it!Awsome job!
AudiGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
OMGoodness!

You know, Richard really is an asshole. And so are most other men. Well, it was cute, but I still think He's an asshole!

Hmph.

Lotsa Luv,

-Clarissa
banana fritz chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
ah! cuteness i loved it :]
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Interesting. :). Pretty graphic too. I like your descriptions though. You really bring out the moment... I saw some spelling and grammar mistakes, and the ending was a bit rushed, but otherwise it was good. Keep writing.
Thwack chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I absolutely love the song 'Dice'. Perfect choice for a Valentine's Day special - I was going to write a one-shot with that song too...but it was never one of my fantastic ideas that needed to be written out and posted, since the plot behind it was beyond crappy. Still, I'm happy that someone put Finley Quaye's mastapiece to good use, and even happier that it was you. _

Great Job.

Symp
sTaRfIrExrObIn chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Very nice! I love your stories; please write more, and most importantly, update "And So It Is"!
airhead123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
aw! that was a cute ending! i luv gone with the wind!great job!
blueflamie chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
So did he break up with Kitten? I hope he did! Nice Story! Of course you always of nice.. no wait GREAT stories _
LonelySoul44 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! WRITE MORE AND FINISH YOUR STORY AND SO IT IS PLEWASE!1! I HOPE YOU DO WRITE MORE AND PLEASE FINISH AND SO IT IS!

LUV YA! LMBJO

;p

-PrincessYumi44
Teen Titian's fan 101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
That was just beautiful. I like cried so hard. Yea i'm alone as well on valentines day so this story was like my take place insead of gone with the wind lol. Awesome awesome awesome one shot
StarrGoddess chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw I was waiting for this one-shot ever since I read the last chap of And So It is! It was Just freakin awesome.. JUst Freakin Awesome... . You Just THE BEST rob/star writer in the forever of forever!
koryana chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE IT!

fuck...you write amazing )

c-ya later