Reviews for Rebuilding
Kyranol1 chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Ah, an amazingly satisfying ending, aka, I loved it.
I love how Kim became the go to architect for mutants with powers that make it difficult to live in normal houses, she wasn't just Jean's girlfriend, she actually contributed. Not to say that not contributing to mutant struggles as a human is bad, just that her helping build the mansion for mutants was what lead her to meeting Jean, and it's awesome to see her still continuing doing exactly that.
WRoosterdf chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Okay, now I'm just reviewing because I want to review every story I read.

Definitely loving these femslash stories. You turned me into a yuri fanboy.
fireball900 chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
A lovely story, you write great romance. With most writers I'm very wary with OCs, but with yours I'm always eager to see who you've come up with - Kim was very well rounded, and you did an excellent job with her.
griezz chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Wonderful story! Even more than a fully-developed original character, Kim is someone that would HAVE to exist in the Marvel Universe: someone who carefully considers & responds to the unique needs of mutants and metahumans, such as Ben Grimm. I would happily enjoy a whole series of such stories; sadly, the closest we ever got to seeing that in the Marvel Universe was the "Damage Control" series, and that was just about cleaning up after fights. Outstanding work!
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Awe! The end made me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside, her being able to help the mutants get a home of their own that fits them. That stuck with me more the second time reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Geat story. Is jason shortpack from not myself? Theyre extremely similar... its interesting b/c its a bit of a backstory if jason is shortpack and it would explain why kate hasnt seen him in a while but the professor has.
2022 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Again excellent character development, and background. I like how you mix both good romance, and the type of real life happenings that are normally less covered, and you manage to, in a few words, build a real and working relationship, rather than a lot of the authors out there who move to quickly, or move slowly without the appropriate depth. I look forward to reading any future works that you have, although I have yet to read all of your current ones.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
You wrote this story 7 years ago so I doubt you'll see this review but I think this story was amazing.
saint21 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I like it. It's very sweet
Crazykrew616 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
omg second time around and it just keeps getting better... love it!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This fic just not get enough respect. Less the 50 reviews? And I don't even want to know how low the hits count is on this thing. Which is really a shame, because this was quite the cute and sweet fic. I liked it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Ikurus chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Loved it. Since it was shorter than the other stories of yours I have read so far I was worried it would move too fast, seem too unrealistic. But you just made it fit perfectly, building into a really sweet tale at a good pace.

As always, thank you for the great story.
raf-51 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Another great story
SLJ chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Neat Awww. _

An architect for mutants? Yet another unique OC. This fic certainly felt like a slice of life. A smile was present all the way through due to the steadiness/calmness of it all. Jean as bisexual? Cutely portrayed. x] Nicely written.
HiddenBetweenTheLines chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
I really like this story. Its so well thought out, and your OC is really believable.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »