Reviews for Maelstrom
Spawn of Hell chapter 14 . 2/1/2006
oh. I was really liking this story. it was what i would call a GOOD story. im saddened by the fact that youll probably never write the rest of it; however, i can perfectly understand your frustration and discouragment. oh well,life's life. thanks for what youhave written of this story, it was fun reading it. _
phoinos chapter 14 . 1/3/2006
Ouch. That's harsh. I finally find this story and get completely caught up in it, only to find out that it might never be finished. That sucks that you can't access those chapters, but I understand. It's way too frustrating to sit down and try to recreate a piece of written art that you've lost, and even if you do you're always plagued by feelings that it's not as brilliant as how you wrote it before. I hate that, so I feel for you and understand if you don't want to try to retrace your steps.

I did love what you had so far, though, so keep writing. You've got a great and fluid style, and the language you use never gets repetitive. Here's hoping that somehow you find some way to recover those files, even if that is a futile hope.

Awesome job!
Timid Chaos chapter 14 . 11/29/2004
Ok...its been 2 yrs...and i only just found this fic today, go figure. Are you planning on updating at all? Please?
Pink Mascara chapter 14 . 9/2/2004
please k0ntinue s00n...
Gianduja chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
O_O you wrote an update. good luck with your thesis. it's been so long since i've read this vivid, tearing piece of a story. i loved it to death. it ranks as the best of ayaken / ranken, when the pastures of fics were plump xD . i know i must come off as a dork, but i am so happy you've come back. i remember feeling so sad and torn inside for ken and how well you wrote the relationships. i miss it. and i'll come back and read it again sometime... _ when my seminar work is done. bo! once again, good luck with your work! it's been 2 years since your last update, so i'm almost positive you've completed your thesis -; .
Eridel chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
I love this. Absolutely LOVE this. The characters are so...in character, for lack of better words. I actually cried when reading this...under influence of music along with the story, but it's so horribly sad and wonderful at the same time...I love this! You've heard it a million times, but too bad! Please update soon! I beg you!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
ranken ranken ranken! :D
ji chapter 12 . 2/4/2003
where did u come up with Sacsha? it's cool.
ohmyashlee chapter 8 . 1/3/2003
Veeeeeeeeerrry good story! I love it! (o) *must continue reading tomorrow*
Yaoke chapter 14 . 12/30/2002
Wonderful! I really want more...but I can wait. Hopefully. Anyway, please email me. I have an offer to make and can't find your email address to ask privately. I hope to hear from you soon. *waves* MORE PLEASE!
Monou Hakkai chapter 14 . 12/11/2002
Wow this is full of angst and drama. The whole 'affair' between Ran and

Schu strikes me with real excitement. I've always loved SchuRan fics and Crawford/Schu as well.

They're my personal favourite pairings. I think the

reviews speak for themselves. You ought to continue this story. The drama

shouldn't be left here. I want to know what Schuldig's decision will be. It

doesn't matter whether the ending is sad or happy. As long as it makes

sense :D I look forward to this being updated soon. This is a great story

and you have a good combination of pairings too.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2002
aaaahhh! i love schu x ran and ranken fics...especially angsty ones. im such and angst whore. write more soon!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 14 . 7/22/2002
Love it! Continue!
phoenyxmoon chapter 14 . 6/9/2002
Threesome! Threesome! Threesome! Threesome! Schu-chan needs to be loved! And Ken and Ran just belong together therefore they should all get together. _ Accually I don't really care if Schu ends up with them just that he doesn't die and is happy in the end _~ I know you said you already decided what's going to happen but I thought one more vote for Schu-chan's happiness couldn't hurt, I really can't help it I really like him in this story. Oh well what ever you do I'm sure I'll love it just don't make us wait to long K? Phoenyxmoon
Toya chapter 13 . 2/1/2002
I love your fic, your story is so great. Please make it have a happy ending though, like aya x ken, yohji x omi, and shu falls in love with someone else, but please make everyone happy? Thanks, its the best.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »