Reviews for Cinnamon
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
-wants more-
guineveredawn chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
*sque*

That was lovely ... no, it was sublime.

The characterization and the conversation between them is just perfect. Having the Golden Pair around was the perfect grace note.

This was your first story? OMG :)

You know the characters well, you don't waste words. You also have a light touch and humor that is never forced that shines through your writing.

You have a gift. I am in awe. Thank you for sharing that with us and please keep writing. (and yeah, I'm stalking you and reading all of your stories after this XDD)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
_ Yay!
speadee chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I liked the conversation and how they finally talked things over and confessed. It's like them, especially Captain Tezuka, to not talk. It is also like Fuji to discover things people normally don't discover. I knew the Golden Pair would be caught. It is like Kikumaru to spy and drag Oishi into it. I wonder if Inui also found out and was hidden somewhere else to gather data. It is also like Oishi to worry and want to settle their problems.
vierblith chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
here i come, offering you more hearts. HEARTS! _

This was, again, a very delightful read. I really can't believe I haven't read this before, though. hmm... i loved this line: "I would rather never touch another racquet in my life than break a promise to you.” Spoken well by buchou who truly loves his tensai. -sighs-

HEARTS TO YOU! and TEZUFUJI IS BURNING LOVE! _
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That's so sweet!

I'mma faving this. Heehee.

Good work!
xo'ladyfaith chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
aw..thats so sweet, haha tezukas getting less and less careful ;
angelDC chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
nice one! haha, i love everything about it...:D
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Beautiful with just the right amount of fluff. I love it.
Snowberrie chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw x3 Yay Fuji~ :3
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love this. I LOVE THIS! I love how the GP meddled in here! The side of GP made me click this story! Oishi and Eiji were so totally cute here! (damn, GP fangirl ranting here..)

Fuji is so cute and evil and everyting here! I love how in character all of them are in here! Especially Tezuka!I love cinnamon! I mean, I love how it gives away Fuji's position to Tezuka! I am totally running out of lines here! And, I think I am totally making no sense right now so, let me sum it up in one sentence:

I UTERLY ADORE THIS!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Nya! _ That was so cute
Johin chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Lovely piece of work you have here. I find the cinammon gum bit amusing to the very end.

Go buchou ~ fuck caution.

*big smile*

as for constructive criticism well, I would have preferred that the GP moments in the last part of the fic only and not sprayed though the entire thing. I feel that though they were nice and an enjoyable read, it disrupted the flow of the fic.

I have my issues with the last part but they're mine, and they're just that. Issues.

Other than that I'm completely content.
gabo0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hi!

OMG, I loved this one! I read it because its supposed to be a prequel to A Gentlemen's Wager, but I loved it. Its so.. the Golden Pair appearance is hilarious.. and the tension on Fuji and Tezuka's conversation is greatly performed.

I loved the piece!

GaB
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Soo cute. I liked the transactions between both pairs. the golden pair was so cute too!