Reviews for Scrapbooks and Spellbooks
Twilight2022 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Aww that's so sweet! Love it!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful! I also have to agree with Raven. The poem is beautiful. Though I can't help but wonder if her cloak became white when they kissed.
X-Ataraxia-X chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
"Don't work the little hairs too hard. They may rebel and you'll go bald early." One of my favorite lines in anything I've ever read, EVER! This was a very good story! :)
InspectorOfFluff chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was pretty cute! But there were a few grammer mistakes. Just wanted to point that out, so that the next one is even better. Great job!
TeentitanFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was...AMAZING! Very well done, especially for a one shot, and Raven didn't go out of character, she acted just the way I think she would in this situation. GREAT JOB! KEEP WRITING!
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
AWSOMENESS!Jes!I LOVED IT!
lmhansomeday chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
“Thanks Robin. Oh, and dude?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t work the little hairs too hard. They may rebel and you’ll go bald early.”

lol, favorite part,

ya gotta
The Shadowfire Bat chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
An entire year ago today, I found this fic, along with something greater. Thank you, and Happy Anniversary.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I loved it! What are you on about, the poem was awesome!

CUTE. :3

BBXRAE forever.

I may be blind, but I can still count grapes.

Schemily200
Azariel chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
i pushed the button!

it's like i was being told to!

behold: the power of suggestion!

REALLY sweet one shot! i love it.

i can only imagine the terrible punishment to be inflicted upon the cyborg for his heartless book-thievery. and those imaginings cause me no end of enjoyment. "scream for me." "aie!"

" no, raven, don't i'll rust! don't you dare throw my BABY into the bay instead! on second thought, go ahead and send me for a swim! just don't hurt my baby!

robin hands cy a pair of children's inflateable arm floats.

cy: thanks, oh fearless leader.
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, the cute fluffyness! I loved this, it was really cute but you also worked a nice little sorta plot in there too. I loved reading this, and I want to read more from you! *stern face*

Kidding! I wish I had a book like that. I love the ending bit with Beast Boy. I can imagine it. Keep up the awesome work!

Best wishes;

TotalTVAddict
kweandee chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was really cute im a major bbxrae fan although i have to say that was very familiar
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was a great story! Keep it up!
Starfire of Tamaran chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
omg raye that was awsome... you could go so far with that story if you wanted to you know. great pairing i nearly cried. That is a side of Raven you don't see often. well keep on writing
ohheylizet chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
hi wow tht was the best i really loved it its short and sweet make another chappie i'd be good 4 the story i wana se wut happens next!