Reviews for Closed Doors
Dsman chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
wow that was
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
rofl.

That was just priceless, I loved the way it played out. The visuals are all to well worked out.
Great job there
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Loved it!
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Just curious, Captain Kodak 1. Did you ever see the 1978 comedy movie "Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?" It starred George Segal, Jacqueline Bisset and Robert Morley.

There was a scene in it when the film sound track suggests that two high-class chefs (one male, one female) are doing just what Kim's father thought Kim and Ron were doing. BUT! The film then shows that the two specialists in fine cuisine are . . . pigging out on fast food!

I think that similar gags have been used in other movies, where somebody hears what they think is one thing, and it is really another. Great fun!
Damus Dark chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
It was very interesting. LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL
RA1STL1N chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Dude you are hillarious now that was a good one . You should right some more stories like this.
puppylove chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
CaptionKodak1 I baddly need yours and Rich's help!

First of all, Hi I am Puppylove and I love your stories, mostely The lotas bloom. I have been to Rich's fan site and have been studying the work of you two ever sence (if your ever in the Detroit city drop me a line on your site to let me know). Now i need your help. This morning I was on kim possible fan looking at the list of episodesand found out they will cancel her at her 87th episode! I need your help to save her! I can't do much cause I don't have an e-mail help me alert the others. WE NEED TO SAVE KIM POSSIBLE, AGAIN.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Very nice stories. Love them alot. So this is how the twins were made...LMAO! NICE MR. D P., NICE! Keep on writing.

Danny
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
CaptainKodak1

You have another good one here Captain.

Had me laughing the whole time.

Star_Eva01
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
Qracer23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Dude...

This is what I do when I've nothing else to read. Well, its worth it but its just a TINY bit suggestive and a LITTLE disturbing, but hey We're all weird in our own way right? Good presentation and I love the star trek reference, but I only ahve one question: If Kim's dad ate that cake 8 months before ron and kim met, wouldn't she be around 8 months old and still in the very early stages of life? Beyond that of Pre-K?

Ah whatever

Sincerely, Qracer23
jessicajason chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Captainkodak1, your stories rock. I don't think I've read anything by you that I did not like. Keep up the good work!
Tenkan chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
But what i thought?...HA HA HA HA!

I was so confused, i thouught Kim and Ron were having you know...

Any way that was a very big releif to .

Amazing stories you have!
fortunatexfool chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aw so cute. Made me smile :) And all that over cake.. my goodness. I've read a few of your stories on DA; I must say, you are a WONDERFUL writer. Faved this story and I've added you to my favorite authors list as well. ~
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006