Reviews for The Strength and Courage of a Child's Heart
AMarieKelley chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
I love it! I was crying throughout most of it because it was so touching! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nice Huntress chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
Aww, very very cute! Still! Lols.
TheSilentQuill chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
This was a very sweet,but sad story. I feel very connected to Emily. I also enjoy Snape's kinder, gentler side. Although I can't help but feel sad for all of the characters so far.

Just a word of constructive criticism: I'm not a doctor, but I think some of your information may be a bit off. I don't think a person can receive 3 bone marrow transplants in a year. In order for those to work, a person's unhealthy bone marrow is killed using extremely strong chemotherapy, then they are given someone else's healthy bone marrow. It requires that they stay in isolation for over a month. Emily's recovery time seems a little short to me. You may be able to explain that with the potion she took, but you should mention that first.
anna chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
Another great chapter well written! Just a thought- you may want to write about Emily's powers when certain events happen to her and how she is told about her background. Snape can then take Emily under his wing and get her into Hogwarts.
Mystical Witch chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
I do hope that you will continue with this story.

Post soon.
Wrinkles the Troll chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
Loved it! Glad you updated!
Barb8 chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
So sweet!
sappjody chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
hi , i just read your story and i love it

i hope you do a other one

i can't waith to see what's

going to have been next time
harrymione4ever7 chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
i loved it! update soon plz!
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
That was such a touching story, PLEASE WRITE MORE
anna chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Your story is starting to get better with each chapter you write. Its like you know what is going on with the characters. Keep it up and am looking foreward to your next post!
fahzzyquill chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
aww this story is so cute.
closeddd sorry chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
It's so sweet!

I just KNEW that Sevvy and Kathleen would get together. ;D
whennerdscollide chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
hehe

i like

awesome
Wrinkles the Troll chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Aww! This is so... Sweet! Although I must say, Snape did change a bit TOO fast in my opinion, but still! Its an awesome story, This isn't the end I hope!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »