Reviews for Just Enough
chrono17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
rather interesting and also good advice on the whole flower things. i'll have to remember that some time.
RachelKarenGeller chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i liked it a lot and i would like to see a seqeul of them in universaty and problems they aquired

see i can use big words too like tai lol
LaurynHill chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
yea, this was really good
Lavenian chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Let's see: Taiora, Takari and Jyoumi.

Hm...

MY FAVE COUPLES OF ALL TIME!

I feel somehow glad I read this story, it gives me the feeling that I'm not alone in my little world of those three pairings. And yes, the couples that make up that pairing were meant for each other, who cares what JyouraKoumi said.

These three will always be my perfect trinity of romance.

Thanks a billion, no a trillion and one times EVER!
MysticPrima chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was cute. Give me Taiora over Sorato any day. At least they had chemistry! Good job!
Selina chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aw... that was so cute. If only the real show had done something like that!
stargazer84 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
aw...that was cute!
spong chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hey 'litanya'! Very cute Valentine's Day fic! Very sweet! I spent the day with my parents if that makes you feel better... at least you were with friends! Cya later!
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
YaY! That was so cute _. A really great story for V-Day _. GREAT FIC!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was awesome! I especially loved the end with Sora's kick ass attitude about not going easy on Tai in soccer! Definitely going on my favorites list!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Tai and Sora forever.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
hey what a cute little fic. I love valentines day and spent it with my boyfriend and friends and we went ski-ing today I suffer from bruises and stuff but still I'm happy. Hope you had a nice valentins day anyway and keep up the good work
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
great taiora. hope to read more stories from you soon. l8r
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Great fic I loved it, it was so sweet! They're the perfect couple!