Reviews for Everyone But Him
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I think you just broke MY heart. Great fic!
Cayde chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love that Roger is the one in love with Mark and not the other way around (although i wouldn't mind if both were in love with the other). Great story, it's different from all the other unrequited love stories.
nodaybuttodayJ94 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Again...loved! Such good writing and a cute concept.
DreamerChick chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That might be the only unrequited Mark/Roger with Roger who's unsatisfied ...and I love the take on it.

Awesome work
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aww ::hugs Roger::
Clairful chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I have no idea how many times I've read this and you have no idea how hard it is to find most of the time!
immovinout chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Rather nice piece of work you have going on here... it's very good.
headsouth chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
beautiful writing :) And what a different perspective to look at things too.
Ainahim Twilightbait chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow. Another fabulous RENT fanfic. And sad, too. I just wanted to give Roger a big, big hug. Nicely done, once again.
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh my gosh, that was so cool! Just the way it was written, with the parentheses... you deserve major props for this one. I really loved it. Great job!
micahmouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I normally don't like Mark/Roger stories, but this was so subtle and beautifully written and the sentiments were painfully expressed. I love the patterning (there's a poetic vocab word for it) with the repetition of "Everyone thinks..." and then the last line. It's really a great way to get the readers thinking along the lines of what you're trying to convince them and then throwing in the last bit. I really enjoyed this, and I look forward to reading some of your other stories. Thanks for this!

Micah
Aries28 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I really like this fic! I only just started exploring the RENT fandom (a friend gave me the soundtrack and I fell in love), and I was really surprised at how many "poor Marky" fics there were, when Roger always struck me as the more needy of the two. Looking at their relationship in this light, it's very easy to see it going the other way. Very cool.
Sparrow's Someone chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow. interesting new prespective! i love it! write more of these m/r fics, please. you're great at them!
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Beautiful.
Ritsukitty chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I REALLY LIKE IT! you should make it into a story where roger talks to himself about mark and after a while he trys to talk to mark about it and (maybe) mark will like him back or something. i think it would be great! _ you area great writer! you should do it! _