Reviews for Crossing The Line
quinlava chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
YAY MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER and here I thought it was just a one-shot :) I don't pay attention...
WolfE Cat chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I want to read more, but you haven't updated in four years so you probably won't.

Sad.
annabananaboo chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
hey! i know you last updated last 2006... i really like this story... i hope you wil update soon... i really like this... update update! :)
devil3567 chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
I love this story hope you can update soon.
10centdreams chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Oh, you so should have put a Grey's Anatomy scene in there. Meredith. Derek. Elevator. Season 1. Episode 2. *squee*

If you watch the show you'll know what I mean. And if you dont, well, I sound pretty darn stupid right now.

Really love this fic. I wish Kate didnt die on the show. I was waiting for KAte and Tony to get together. Seriosuly.

Update soon!
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
very good, but need more soon.
Liz chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Yes! Another update... I love you guys and your delicious story. This chapter rocked, LOVED the combustable sexual tension between Tony/Kate, it was completley tangible... Much more please:)
cherry-kiss-red chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
I hope you keep on writing soon. It is real good written!

carrie -
kap0w chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
you can do no wrong

still loving it

huzzah!
Princess-Rachy chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
God damn i love this story! You write so well! Please update again soon. I can't stand the wait 4 more, this is just so good!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
Oh come on Kate. Stop being dumb and admit that you're in love with Tony. Cause he's so adorable and all that. hehehehe

LOVING IT! More soon!

mandi *_*
wellthatdepends chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
giggle, sparkly. i love it!

Great story so far, love how this actually has a ncis like plot, you don't see too many with tate and a case. Well thought out and 'sparkly'. Neato job!
shades.of.grey55 chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
aw...very nicely written! i love it! you doing a fantasic job with this story, and i can't wait to see whats next! keep it up! oh and update soon please! :D great job!
devil3567 chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
I love this story hope you can update soon.
Blooky chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
looking forward to the next update:), you really have a way with words!