Reviews for Mon Wars
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Continue please!
troy chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Please write the next chapter soon
dan chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
You should have kept Misy and chickorita ,chickorita because i like her ultimate form
HarpieAna chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Pretty good. Although there were some confusing (and rather annoying) grammar mistakes and Ash,Yolei, and Davis were slightly OOC, it's rather interesting. Not that much of a hardcore Pokemon fan, but this one reminds me when I used to love it. Keep up the good work, AnT. Ja ne.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh please don't give up on this story either! Your first one was so unbelievably, extraordinarily good...I can't begin to describe how AMAZING it was! This one's good as well, but I think it would be easier for you if you just finish off that one. You've got a ton of fans hooked on that anyways.

Consider updating that one, but if not, definately update this one.
zigmas chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Continue!
Songbird of the End chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
(is hooked)Please keep writing!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
I have some ideas here for you;

Let Ash use one of the D-Terminals, to Armor Digivolve Pikachu into a hybrid between Pokémon/Digimon, with help from one of the DigiMentals, and use his POKéDEX as a D-Vice. And after that he could get a copy of that DigiEgg stored into the PokéDex, so Ash can use it as a D-Terminal, while he gets his own D3. And let Pikachu get the ability to talk, after first Digivolve into Armor Stage

Plus that you could let Izzy, not only link up his laptop with Ash, Brendan and May's PokéDex', along with Max PokéNav and a random PC on a Pokémon Center, but also download the data from the TMs and HMs, by scanning them through the Disc Drive of the laptop.

Plus let the 6 senior DigiDestined get their own personal D3s, by using one of the 5 Juniors' D-Terms (short for DigiTerminal). And make also a chapter, there Ken gets his own D-Term, by getting the DigiEgg of Kindness.

Here is a list of perfect Techniques for each one of the Digimon:

Veemon-Head Butt (which you can pretend to be upgraded, when Veemon gets the data of TM Skull Bash downloaded into his mind)

Patamon-Whirlwind, Fly, Wing Attack

Armadillomon-Rollout, Dig

Palmon-Vine Whip (think three vine whips on each hand/paw)

Gomamon-Surf, Horn Drill

Biyomon-Same as Patamon, plus Drill Peck and Sky Attack

Gabumon-Ice Beam, Blizzard

Agumon-Flamethrower, Overheat, Fire Blast, Metal Claw

Hawkmon-Same as Biyomon

Tentomon-Thunder Bolt, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, Thunder

Gatomon-Mega Punch, Mega Kick

Wormmon-Take Down, Pin Missile

If you use any of these ideas, let me get some cred, OK?
pokemon-35055 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
very well done i like it please update soon
MondoTR chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I remember reading the original and it being my favorite story on here. Since I've returned to this site I searched for it am glad it's being continued (or rewritten). It's a great story and you've got yourself a loyal reader. _
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Well, I miss the first one, and I know you'll probably never get even close to finishing this one, but if you have time, update please? It's really cool. Practically the only good Pokemon/Digimon cross out there...
Digi fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I'm glade you updated this again. I've only say 15 episodes of the 5th season. The first 3 seasons were the best but I liked the 5th better then the 4th.
Alien-Child chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Kick ass. And I like the way you presented those shadow characters, (I'm already guessing who they are) By the way, I sended a email a few days ago asking for a favor. Well, chao!
belletiger chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER! YEAH!

I loved the battle scenes, they were pretty good;

Hey, are you going to add the digimon savers in there? In my opinion its the best digimon season .

I can't wait to see the new pokemon digievoltions. See ya in the next chaprer!
NeoMiniTails chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Hey AnT,

I was soo glad to see that you had updated. I loved the chapter, adored it!

Can't wait to see the next update! Oh and the new season of Pokemon is very good... you sould watch it... its going back to its original formula.

_