Reviews for One hell of an angel
ChudleyCanons chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved that. I sent it to about three people and cried for ages. It was beautiful and so sad. Thank you, thank you for that story.
Bekkah chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
*cries* Very well written, especially the last line, and I love the idea of Ennis's ashes being mixed with Jack's. _ Great job!
Roxanne Barnett chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
this was absolutly beautiful. *Cries* you did a fantastic job! wow! it was really great.
hannah chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
the idea behind your story really is very beautiful, i love to think that in some way ennis and jack would end up together, and you write very well, it was just hard to imagine ennis "saying" so much, let alone being so eloquent about it. apart from that, i really enjoyed it.
Lorien Lupin chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Oh God, that was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes, and I'm smiling like an idiot. Your story was great, I love it; it made me cried a little, and I don't cry often.

Great story, well written, emotional without being obviosly dramatic, that's the best way to get to people... to me at least, well congratulations, and keep writing.

Lorien
LazLong chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Touching. Reminds me of 's stories.
itstark chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I loved the title. "One Hell of an Angel" has a nice ring to it. You potray the emotions between Jack and Ennis very well, escpecially when you tell how Ennis had to get Jack to leave.

I wonder if there is a second life, a second chance for us? Jack and Ennis sure as hell deserve it . . .