Reviews for Middle Man
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Fantastic! Intelligently written to boot. The characters are spot on. Loved the tension you create with Hawke taking Archangel and Marella hostage in his own house no less. Then later with Marella angry about being used to force Michael's cooperation. To tie in to one of your other stories Michael and Marella are each other's Achilles Heel and of course so are Dom and Hawke.

Hope you continue in this universe. You understand the characters well. Please continue.
Caeria chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Really enjoyed this. A devious, smart and ruthless Archangel is always a pleasure to read.
Thanks.
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well, I know I'm late reading this, but I'm all in now. I haven't thought of this series in years, but your story makes me want to go find it on netflix and watch all the episodes. Your attention to detail as the dialogue flows makes it feel like being in the room with these people. On to the next chapter...
sammie28 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
I'm working my way through the archive, and I just wanted to stop and say that I really enjoyed this story, and the way you wrote the ambiguity of Hawke and Michael's relationship: that while they are indeed friends, there's still a little tension there, and Hawke is still willing to hold Michael at gunpoint to save Dom. It feels very much like the relationship they have on the show.
M chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Loved it, MIchael/Marella is terrific and String was interesting.

Hope you write more stories!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Great story! Good job! Highly enjoyable!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Excellent chapter! Tension building and very good.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Superb beginning! But he really should have trusted Michael! Although to a certain extent String is right. Zeus would not allow him back out and folks would figure it out.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Very, very, very well done. I really thought Michael had tied his own rope there for a minute but Hawke's right; everything's all right for now, and that's enough.

I really like your Stringfellow; he's got a lot of layers that are very interesting. The other day I was thinking that he's much more comfortable acting rather than talking, and I see you're in agreement.

Again, well done.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
This is very tight, very involved stuff, and I'm loving every word of it. Especially Hawke's attitude toward Airwolf, very telling...

Wow. I can't imagine how you're going to wrap this one up! D
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
OMG, Hawke, what ARE you doing? 0_0

[translation: This is good! I'm riveted. Never, ever saw that one coming.]
SSJ-Alhazred chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Finally got around to reading this. Enjoyed it more than "Achilles Heel" in some ways, but more because of the situational details. Hawke backed into the corner, pulling the gun on Archangel and the dialog in that scene is going to stick out on my head for a long time to come, I think. I've never really bought the whole Michael/Marella angle, just sat back and thought "eh, my opinion isn't The Word, besides, it's being well written, at least." That scene? Totally bought it, forgot why I never did before.

Something else that should be said; your original characters are very successful. They blend into the canon absolutely flawlessly, and that's no small feat. It was more pronounced in "Fathers and Sons" where the original character was more present than a mostly off-screen villain, but it certainly bears repeating.

All in all, another fantastic read.
TXCatFL chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Well written story, very true to canon while revealing the full facets of the characters' personalities.
Ella Mae chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Well plotted story for just three chapters. Thanks for the good read.
Loretta chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Hi...

Just wanted to say that this is one the best Airwolf stories I've read in a long time. You had a component that a lot of stories don't have - Archangel. He plays a big role in String's life and many authors barely use him. You captured both String and Archangel expertly. You also added Marella and I adore the Michael/Marella angle. She allows Michael to be human - no matter how hard-nosed he comes across - he is human. Good job - I loved it! Do you have more? What can I say - I'm greedy!