Reviews for Snow Daze
Alby chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I think, theres a high chance you are my favourite SGA writer. You are definately my favourity Rodney writer. Keep going and thank you.
Shakia chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh, very cool Shepard and McKay friendship fic I am confused why Cowen didn't just take McKay and Shepard with, 'specially with no one knowing who it was that kidnapped them, but still all around good friendship fic :3
mandy chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Nice story. Finally, a character realizes how badly they've been treating Rodney lately on the show. I like that Sheppard felt it his duty to help Rodney in order to help Atlantis as well as in friendship.
mercury's winter chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow, that was great! Poor Rodney :D Loved the friendship and the whumping was perfect and the angst was delicious :D Thanks!
NotTasha chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Poor Rodney. yeah, I think you're right. For an egomaniac, Rodney doesn't always give himself enough credit. I think he feels all his failures too deeply. Lovley little story.
Jill chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Cheezy? I never bother to send reviews, but I don't feel right letting that stand without comment. I would take that review with a grain of salt, especially since the word is "cheesy". At least it is in my dictionary. Yes, I checked.

I found this story just right. What I like most about your stories is that you try to give a feel for the place and the situation without making the descriptions mundane. I think elegant might be the word I would choose, if I were to choose just one word to describe this story. I loved the snow references.

You really have a good feel for characterization for these two.

Thanks again for a really enjoyable read.
togitnj chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
A little cheezy but enjoyable enough. Not a bad stab at the complexities of Shep's and McKay's season 2 relationship.
Vecturist chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Great story. Rodney really needs someone to acknowledge all he's been through, and tell him he's still needed.
anatolia1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Lovely story...the charachters, their emotions and their actions were all spot on. Given everything that has happened this seasona and last season I can see Rodney being worn down. Thanks for sharing.
angw chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Thanks for the great story :D
Delka chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
First thought was, aw that's it? Then I saw the Chapter 1 (while I was reviewing this story) and said oh goodie! Great potental! Can't wait for more.
Elisa chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
WOW! That was great! Poor Rodney! Feeling so depressed and lonely about the things that have gone wrong while he has been in Atlantis! Good to know that friends like John will help him pull through! WOW! I am so loving all your stories! Really, really looking forward to the next one! Hope it is soon!
krysalys chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Hear hear. 'Bout damned time someone took care of our favorite geek's battered soul.

Always a joy to read your work, m'dear.

-}-

Krys
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I really liked this little misadventure. You write some of the best stuff! _
highonscifi chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
That was amazing! A really good story and told very, very well!

Thanks!