Reviews for A Remarkable Instance
Amrun chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is cute - I like the names you give them, Innocence and Trouble. Thanks for sharing.
Deb chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love,love, loved it you left it open so more can be added if wanted I hope there's more to the story it was great good job. Thanks.
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Very well-written and absolutely wonderful. Your descriptions, especially of Kakashi's actions, were perfect, as was the switch in POV at the end. I adore the subtlety of it all. And the angst.
bones-angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I am so glad I read this... beautiful piece, it's well done, very well done. I don't know what else to say about it so that's all I can say... _ I love it.
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really like this story. I've read it several times, and I still find it to be adorable. What makes it even better is that it could be continued in way where Asuma confronts Kakashi about his feelings, and Kakashi deny's it, so there would be mass amounts of drama. _

One thing I'm not clear on: "Trouble" would be Ino, right?

-Angel
emes chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so cute! I love how Kakashi isn't the one to say he's in love, it Asuma is. And it's centered around Kakashi! I love it!
8624 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh God, I love this. Just love it. Why haven't I read this before? Excuse the lateness in this review. The symbolism in this is wonderful and that last line left me absolutely breathless. You also did a great job of capturing all of those little defining actions and characteristics that are usually so hard to write out properly. Heh, I'm, probably babbling by now. All in all, it was amazing.
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very short, but VERY good. I really enjoyed reading this. You have a very nice style that flows effortlessly. I am every impressed at how much this short prose can impact me. I have re-read it at least three times, and it always gets better. I particularly enjoy the end where you switch POV's to Asuma to describe Kakashi's expression. It was great. I love this! Good job!
cutemara chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I've gone through all your KakaSaku fics and they're all really quite good. It's rare to read a believable, well written fic pairing the two of them...

I do hope you keep writing more of them...
deadfreya chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Kool, you could probably make a really good sequal for this story!
Uozumi chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was a nice short. I rather enjoyed it!

~ Uozumi
Melanie-Chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
AW KAWAII! SUGOI! it was SOO CUTE! please continue on with this story!
Inari chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was really quite wonderful. I want more, but at the same time, I love it just the way it is. e.e *sighs* I'm just wondering who was playing the part of Trouble to Sakura's Innocence. ... At first I thought you must mean Naruto (the epitome of the word Trouble), but then it kind of sounded like they were Leaving Together (in that specific way that a couple leaves a bar together, with a specific intent, if you know what I mean), so I wasn't sure. \ Whether you choose to enlighten us or not, I'm still adding this to my favorites.
Miss Bug chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Short, sweet, and honest. I liked it. Asuma would be the only one to notice. But I'm just curious who Innocence was. I'm guessing Sakura, but it could be anyone. Doesn't really matter for the story, though.
Dustii chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
oh...VERY interesting. You have a good subtle tone and nice symbolism going on there. good first chapter! I really am excited for an update. KakaSaku all the way! It's great to see those very much humane characteristics of Kakashi - they make the story just more...lovable. you've already got be excited!