Reviews for A Time and Place to Grow
LunaChas chapter 29 . 10/3
Loved it Your best story ever
Kyralian chapter 29 . 10/1
Wow, I had a lot of fun reading this story. Was Harry this juvenile in the books? Like ten-year-old really haha. I think there's a sequel, right?
maipigen chapter 26 . 9/28
it's weird but every time i reread this story, i always go to these last few chapters with the aftermath of drao's prank. it is just so superbly written. i love this story and the way you have written the characters. i wish the sequel was finished, but at least this is amazing!
duchessme chapter 29 . 9/9
it was such a lovely story
love the whole thing
Grunt chapter 29 . 7/5
Now this is the summer that could beat Fineas ans Pherb senseless. Absolutely brilliant! :)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 29 . 6/6
This was amazing! The feels when Snape said I love you was so real! God, their relationship evolving and it was beautiful.
even the draco and harry relationship was beautiful. it was perfect and awesome.
Loooooove your story! It's awesome! Please write a sequel, that would be lovely
Jul chapter 29 . 5/15
It's God!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 29 . 5/7
Seriously what is this tripe? You call this a story? I would have ripped Snaps off the way he treated Harry...and actually justifying the dursleys' actions towards Harry.. that just sick. The story is kinda perverted and way to OOC and plain and simple weird. The first chapter is like Snape was waiting to torture Harry and he did just that!
SunshineLollipop chapter 29 . 5/6
You should make a sequel this one is really good.
riverrat chapter 29 . 5/5
Seeing that you started a third story in this series I decided to read this again. It has been years since the last time and hardly remembered anything. I do remember enjoying it the last time and I also enjoyed it this time even though I think Harry is an aweful brat and doesn't seem to learn a whole lot from his earlier mistakes.
Now on to the next story!
mingmo2010 chapter 10 . 4/28
This is a funny story that always makes me laugh.I think Harry in this article is a little childish;and Snape here seems can know and do almost 's a warm story,and gives me a new ways to see Rowling's books.
Thank you for telling me a interesting story .You are really a prolific writer. And I expect you can write more and better works.
Adulting chapter 1 . 4/6
Disgustingly sappy, ooc in the EXTREME, terribly written, frankly perverted, innapropriate and bizarre relationship for ANY adult to have with a teenager, much less a teacher, this was just plain gross to read. Sort of felt like I was reading some stalker pedophile's secret fantasy.
WARNING TO ANYONE LOOKING, DO NOT READ. This story is just... Messed up.
Sincerely, someone who was once a teenager, and would have murdered anyone who treated me the way Harry is treated here.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 29 . 4/2
Overall a good story line and believably IC Snape and Harry, with very few spelling and grammar errors-This was a definite good read! Even with the few sticking points I had (all minor), this is still one of the best Snape adopts Harry stories I've come across! Thank you for a fun, believable story!
I have read these stories a dozen times, and as many sweet moments that happen between Harry and Snape, the last lines of this chapter are always my favorite. :) I get all smiley and warm and fuzzy inside.
2,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »