Reviews for A Time and Place to Grow
The quiet kid chapter 29 . 11/11/2023
This book was fantastically written, I love it.
I think you write the characters very accurately unlike most fanfic's. Thank you so much for publishing this beauty!
nova chapter 27 . 5/13/2023
hahahaha the are behaving like nauty childeren

and i love it poor snape
nomeothinks chapter 29 . 4/25/2023
What a lovely story, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2023
Oh my goddddddddddddd. This was the best fanfic i read. ️️️️️️️️YOU BEST .CONTINUE WITH THIS GOOD WORK.
Nika Yami chapter 24 . 12/1/2022
Harry sounds like he's high. Poor guy. Draco was out of his mind! I like Draco but what he did was atrocious.
Nika Yami chapter 20 . 11/30/2022
I was wondering why Harry invited Seamus but not Dean!

That was a relatively calm party I must say.
Nika Yami chapter 15 . 11/30/2022
Harry needs help ASAP! The poor boy is basically trying to get himself killed. I'm surprised Narcissa was so talkative. It felt a bit OOC. But I am glad that the necklace was so well protected. I know Draco appears later in the story so I can't wait to see that.

While I admire Snape's handling of Harry, it's a bit rude to spank another person's kid when you are visiting their house! I would be mad too if a family friend took it upon themselves to discipline my kid. I'm with Narcissa there.
Nika Yami chapter 14 . 11/30/2022
Harry is a masochist I swear.
Nika Yami chapter 13 . 11/30/2022
Gosh Harry, how old are you again?

This kid has some nerve. He barges into Snape's home. Eats free meals and has a lovely room all for himself. He damages Snape's store and does not have to pay a dime. And he's still whining and complaining. Give me a break.
Nika Yami chapter 9 . 11/29/2022
Man Harry is such a hypocrite! He would hate Scorpius but still is annoyed by Snape disliking him because of James.
Nika Yami chapter 7 . 11/28/2022
Darn Harry. Trouble magnet indeed.
Nika Yami chapter 6 . 11/28/2022
I'm loving this! Snape is still mean but he's somewhat caring. Sometimes guardian Snape stories make him too OOC. Everything feels in character.

But wasn't Snape's dad a muggle? If anything, shouldn't this be Prince Manor? That would make more sense. What about his house in Spinners End?

Harry is hilarious. He literally got himself into this problem and he's complaining. Talk about impulsive Gryffindor. He's lucky it wasn't another Death Eater's place.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/29/2022
I loved your story ️
Tony Stark Rules chapter 1 . 9/1/2022
I loved this story,
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
It genuinely shocks me how much this man physically abuses this boy. Corporal punishment is abuse and also doesn't really work- as shown by this fanfiction lol. The fanfiction was well written, but god, Snape is a horrifying parental figure- he cares for harry but he's very abusive to him. Silencing him, hitting him, binding him. That's not how you treat a child, that's not how you parent.
2,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »