Reviews for A Time and Place to Grow
I done read this story a lot. It's amazing but I may point out that Harry is way too old to be spanked especially with his pants down. It's actually kinda inappropriate for a grown man to be spanking a 16 year old boy's bare ass lmfao

Me thinks Snape kinda likes it. Just saying lol
mullingarofniall chapter 29 . 4/8
You made me cry, and- it's 5am in the morning.
Doctor.Super.White.Lock.Ifer chapter 29 . 2/19
This was an AMAZING story! Thank you so much!
love4HP chapter 8 . 2/11
How is this story's Snape going to be likeable? All he does is punish and hit Harry. Not a word of and with love, compassion or effort to understand Harry's background truly or Harry psychologically. All he does is impose his own style, his own self, his own psychology and opinions on Harry. I still hate him and always will in this story. He doesn't deserve to have Harry with him. Idiot, hate filled soul.
love4HP chapter 1 . 2/11
So Snape who has never shown any love, liking, concern or familiarity with Harry before has suddenly the right to spank him like his father? Wow!
PurePreet chapter 26 . 1/23
honestly, big bro Darco little bro Harry
PurePreet chapter 29 . 1/7
bootiful
Liz chapter 29 . 12/16/2020
Aww snap said I love you to Harry Potter , aww I think I wanna shad a tear now.
Uno6 chapter 29 . 11/23/2020
Definitely one of my fan fic book! Thank you for this!
HaruNoYukigafuru chapter 29 . 11/11/2020
Not me crying over this chapter
madammym chapter 29 . 10/31/2020
Thank you! This is an excellent story; it's so unusual to see Harry being anything but an angelic victim. A wonderful fresh take on a standard trope:)
Castiel-Fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
This story is incredible. I am a huge fan of father/son things. Even if I have to admit that I had problems in the beginning to see Snape as some kind of father figure, because...well, you know. It's Snape we are talking about here. But thanks to your wonderful story I see Snape with different eyes now. Even if he is super strict with Harry here I can see how much he starts caring for the boy and that he tries to be some kind of father figure for him. This is what makes me love this fic so much. I felt sorry for Harry though when Snape put him across his knees. But he kinda deserved it, after all Harry has done in the past and I think he does need a strong hand from time to time. Not in an abusive way of course. The Dursleys did this enough to him.

I am not done reading yet (I am at chapter 12) but it is already one of my most favorite HP fanfics and I can't wait to read more. As a fellow writer myself I know how hard writing is and for how long someone can sit on such a story, so thank you very much for spending so much time in this wonderful story and for sharing it with us, the Fanfic community. Much appreciated :D.
writer.by.heart17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
wow
Would be a pleasure if you read one of my book sakshiagarwal017
BlueRowley chapter 8 . 6/21/2020
I’m back once more to read this story again. When I’m low on new fanfic stories to read, I can always count on some of my favorites to entertain me again and again. And this series is definitely one of them. Thanks for a great write!
aqp.gerencia chapter 29 . 5/28/2020
hola de nuevo, no se si dije que soy tu fan o no'
pero si soy definitivamente tu fan, me encanta esta historia de repente te desvias pero corriges a tiempo. espero leermas de ti, felicitaciones por tu talento
2,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »