Reviews for A Time and Place to Grow
septimusromanseverus chapter 11 . 6/15
I'm reading this again for the I don't know how many times, and I figured out why I wnjoy this story more than most. Harry actually acts his age. So many times in fanfics he's either younger or older. He acts like yoy would expect a 15 year old to act, who grew up having to take care of himself. Now with a guardian that is so invested in him, you can feel him relax into just being a kid and planning dumb stuff with his savior complex. I enjoy reading this. I will probably read it more times in the future. Thanks for this someqhat light, yet complex story. I hope you write more stories like this sometime in the future.
Dipshit, Snape doesn't grade OWLs and NEWTs.
Creamed Cheese chapter 29 . 4/13
I wasn't too sure I would enjoy this story but in the end I did. I didn't really like Draco in it or that the story seemed to move slowly. But I did the fluffyness of it and the little jokes
Wow! Great story. I really hadn't expected to be so delighted by the guardian/ward bonding, but this was absolutely terrific. Unlike most stories, it seemed to get better as it progressed. Too many other stories start off with a bang and then fizzle, but this just seemed to improve from chapter to chapter. Congratulations on such a successful effort.
Annie
Wonderful conversation, wonderful chapter.
Very sweet chapter ending.
Good chapter! He's not dead, yet. lol
Great dramatic scene.
Ha, the last bit, where Harry plans to be devious, will be a test of Harry's true Slytherin nature. I'm enjoying the story a lot, though I tend to skip past the punishments which hold no interest to me.
Oh oh! Nice drama.
Good story so far. I do wonder why Snape did not ask Harry how he got the name of Snapdragon Manor and ask why Harry decided to visit.
Mimi chapter 6 . 2/20
I kinda hate the Snape in this story tbh
At 16 if someone treated me like that I would have decked them. Harry is acting like a saint compared to most teens. Snape seems like a douche which socks since I love him. :( I'm sorry I tried to like it...
Niknakkitkat chapter 29 . 1/3
This is amazing and i loved reading every single chapter. Thabk you so much for writing this and sharing it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
This is very good so far. Much better than most fanfics that are available. A very intriguing storyline. Good job!
Chrissysmiles chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Read you part 4 part of this saga before this one (oops)

How sad that the one place that Snape taunted Harry with is the place Harry and his friends end up. Don't know just yet Harry did with "the gang" to end up in Azkaban.

Interesting concept for Harry to end up with Snape for the summer.
:-)