Reviews for A Time and Place to Grow
larkinh chapter 1 . 2/19
Best severitus i’ve ever read. Thank you.
Good.
woodyt chapter 29 . 1/18
that was really great, a bit hard in places but on the whole I loved it. Thank you for sharing
Goldeneyeddragon101 chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
One of the genres should probably be Humour. You've no idea how much I laughed ... But now I feel a bit guilty too ...
megacharizat chapter 22 . 9/10/2017
well...to be honest, snape did play favorites, considering draco got to sit in the liberary and harry worked in the garden, and the name thing, snape calls him draco and harry is always potter. I wonder why didn't you explain that in the story?
megacharizat chapter 27 . 8/30/2017
ah, it would be amazing if harry and draco become friends in school too in this story.
Dani for Jesus chapter 29 . 8/20/2017
I loved reading a time and place to grow now I'm reading the sequel to this story a time and place to learn
Rabeeafatima chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This story is disgusting to be honest. Snape is acting like an ass and a sadistic bastard. Spanking a 16 year old?, no wonder Harry doesn't follow him. Both the characters are extremely OOC.
septimusromanseverus chapter 11 . 6/15/2017
I'm reading this again for the I don't know how many times, and I figured out why I wnjoy this story more than most. Harry actually acts his age. So many times in fanfics he's either younger or older. He acts like yoy would expect a 15 year old to act, who grew up having to take care of himself. Now with a guardian that is so invested in him, you can feel him relax into just being a kid and planning dumb stuff with his savior complex. I enjoy reading this. I will probably read it more times in the future. Thanks for this someqhat light, yet complex story. I hope you write more stories like this sometime in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Dipshit, Snape doesn't grade OWLs and NEWTs.
Creamed Cheese chapter 29 . 4/13/2017
I wasn't too sure I would enjoy this story but in the end I did. I didn't really like Draco in it or that the story seemed to move slowly. But I did the fluffyness of it and the little jokes
Guest chapter 29 . 3/22/2017
Wow! Great story. I really hadn't expected to be so delighted by the guardian/ward bonding, but this was absolutely terrific. Unlike most stories, it seemed to get better as it progressed. Too many other stories start off with a bang and then fizzle, but this just seemed to improve from chapter to chapter. Congratulations on such a successful effort.
Annie
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
Wonderful conversation, wonderful chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/22/2017
Very sweet chapter ending.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2017
Good chapter! He's not dead, yet. lol
2,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »