Reviews for A Time and Place to Grow
Nika Yami chapter 20 . 4h
I was wondering why Harry invited Seamus but not Dean!

That was a relatively calm party I must say.
Nika Yami chapter 15 . 7h
Harry needs help ASAP! The poor boy is basically trying to get himself killed. I'm surprised Narcissa was so talkative. It felt a bit OOC. But I am glad that the necklace was so well protected. I know Draco appears later in the story so I can't wait to see that.

While I admire Snape's handling of Harry, it's a bit rude to spank another person's kid when you are visiting their house! I would be mad too if a family friend took it upon themselves to discipline my kid. I'm with Narcissa there.
Nika Yami chapter 14 . 8h
Harry is a masochist I swear.
Nika Yami chapter 13 . 9h
Gosh Harry, how old are you again?

This kid has some nerve. He barges into Snape's home. Eats free meals and has a lovely room all for himself. He damages Snape's store and does not have to pay a dime. And he's still whining and complaining. Give me a break.
Nika Yami chapter 9 . 11/29
Man Harry is such a hypocrite! He would hate Scorpius but still is annoyed by Snape disliking him because of James.
Nika Yami chapter 7 . 11/28
Darn Harry. Trouble magnet indeed.
Nika Yami chapter 6 . 11/28
I'm loving this! Snape is still mean but he's somewhat caring. Sometimes guardian Snape stories make him too OOC. Everything feels in character.

But wasn't Snape's dad a muggle? If anything, shouldn't this be Prince Manor? That would make more sense. What about his house in Spinners End?

Harry is hilarious. He literally got himself into this problem and he's complaining. Talk about impulsive Gryffindor. He's lucky it wasn't another Death Eater's place.
I loved your story ️
Tony Stark Rules chapter 1 . 9/1
I loved this story,
It genuinely shocks me how much this man physically abuses this boy. Corporal punishment is abuse and also doesn't really work- as shown by this fanfiction lol. The fanfiction was well written, but god, Snape is a horrifying parental figure- he cares for harry but he's very abusive to him. Silencing him, hitting him, binding him. That's not how you treat a child, that's not how you parent.
guest chapter 1 . 6/24
Very astute characterizations. Too ill to review often or extensively, but this started very well. Expect to enjoy reading until you quit.
Treedweller88 chapter 18 . 6/5
I love the wording in the scene in chapter 17, when Harry takes Snape's wand and accidently hits the wall...
"And then the plates dropped. One by one, like harsh notes in a musical clip, until all fifteen plates lay broken in a hundred pieces on the wooden floor.

"Well," Harry said in a very small voice, "it's just a few plates."

Two seconds of silence, and then the mirror fell. [...]

"And a mirror," Harry barely whispered.

Five seconds of quiet. And the whole wall fell backwards...
Treedweller chapter 29 . 5/26
Awesome! I started reading this fic on A03 but it wasn't completed... I'm soooo happy to have found it here! This was a very enjoyable read, I look forward to reading the sequels!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2021
I enjoyed your story - there were some great scenes. I think it would have worked better if Harry were younger. He was portrayed in this story in ways that didn’t seem realistic for a 16 year old. But overall, good job.
herrDoktorat chapter 29 . 11/8/2021
That was wonderful. Truly wonderful. When Harry finally asked if he could call him Dad, it's like it all came together. The friendship with Draco was very sweet too. Thank you for writing this.
2,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »