Reviews for Song
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
OMG! I just got hit by an overly intense emotion wave as I read the last line of this short story! Really, I liked that! It is SO beautiful! XD
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
ah, it's so nice... Wonderful ending, it sounds magical. Now, thank you for this inspiring story, I'm off to sing myself... :)
Freedom Creed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow. Cute and poetic, short and sweet. Enough said. Freedom Creed.
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was a nice little one-shot. Good job.

Signed: Daisy
chibichibichanchi chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
aw that was so sweet and cute! i loved it - the ending to me was deep, very deep...

anywayz im off

byez bye

P.S. dont get me wrong but i had read a story called cool mushroom (i think that was the name...)have u read that one? i found it fast but sweet, read it and see what u think, im only saying so dont get me wrong ok?
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I don't kow why, but this fic really ... I don't know. Dont get me wrong, its not that i don't like it, in fact i like it A LOT. It's just. I don't think i've read one quite like this before. Pointless drabbles really are my favourite kind of read. they get you thinking into the characters ... erm ... character!
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Very sweet...I liked it a lot! _
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I know exactly how Luffy feels about Mother Sea!

Simple yet very touching, bravo!

Looking forwards to any new stories from you.
Miss. Jenetari chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Nice. XD
Mirathin chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Why do I always smile when I read your fics and so on?

Well this one was nice _
Saiyako chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Beautiful... and it flows so nicely.

I especially love the last line.
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I like the idea of him humming to the sea. Its kind of sweet and soothing. Very nice.
freezekitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow (deep breath), that was somehow very deep and actually showed Luffy in a 3D-picture - if can follow my meaning _ This short drabble characterized our dear captain in a whole new way, without forgetting his mature side that sometimes is overlooked, I think.

Very well done - I always enjoy good shorties like this!
Invader Hog chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That's pretty. I like it.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow! D *grins* I like that idea... Mother Sea... M.. Nice!