Reviews for Starting Anew
fireflare chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Lol, I love the idea of Pai sulking. And then him thinking 'fools' is so IC. It's just his natural defense against any unwanted feeling.

'She'd be repelled by his presence and possibly even injure him.' That kind of humour always gets me. Poor Kishu!

'He was able to maintain his footing...' I liked the wording of that sentence. Just one of those random things.

However, I am not sure that one can 'fluster.'

'A restraining order?' One word: LOL! Oh, wait, that's an acrostic of three words..oh well...

'Isn't chocolate given to people whom one...'

YES! I CAN HEAR THE BELLS! That is SO how Pai talks, especially when he's trying to stay objective about something that affects him deeply...'now I'm not referring to you and me here, I just...'

I want to see him eat the chocolate! Though this was probably a good place to end it, I just want to see him experience it for the first time. The only thing that I don't understand is why she had chocolate waiting for him...it hints at some intriguing back-story...

Overall, PERFECT!
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! (SQUEE!) We need more paixlettuce stories like this..Way to much angst. Not that I don't like angst..Oh! Sorry got off topic XD I love this fic :D It's so cute! :D Maked me like valentine's day until I finished XD (Not a fan of V-day XD)
SeEmYaWeSoMeNeSs chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I love this story! It's actually not too out of character. Totally a favorite.
YusukiShredder chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
The Fluffyness was intoxicating!... just the way I like it.
Prusso-HetalianAddict chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
o I LOVE IT!
Saba chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That Sounded So Sweet But Not That Im Giving You Bad Feedback You Could Of Somehow Gotten Pai To Discover A Note In The Package Of Chocolate Or Something That Said She Liked Him Or Something. Sorry, Im Just Not Good At Saying These Kind Of Things. Heh. _
crystalwolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
yayayayay! i wuv kXi, pXt, and lXp! and here is lXp! yay! and please make more stories! i wuv it when ya'll writers make such great stories! p.s.-why did lettuce make chocolate like she knew pai was comin? not that i mind, cause i was still a great story! so kawaii!
Izumi Ichikawa chapter 1 . 4/7/2007

_ that was so cute
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
YAY SO CUTE~!
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I liked it. That was sweet.
Knight Who Says NIH chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
CURSE YOU AND YOUR CONVERTING CONVCERTING-NESS THAT CONVERTS! You have me. I am now PaiXRetasu. X3 BTW, fun1 FAunfunfunfunfunfunfun story. It is fun to type fun. .