Reviews for The Anbu and the Teacher
Really beautiful, and I love this story SO MUCH! Only, the fourths name was Minato Namikaze... So why did you call his Asi... Something (I suck at names)? Just wondering for the rest, everything is perfect!
grimmich chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
... well it started good... then it kinda died. Maybe you can bring it back to life?
grimmich chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
well, its kind of hard to miss the fox mask and the bright yellow hair! I would say Naruto.
LainBay chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Okay, here goes. I have a section of criticism for you, and then some positives. Ready? Read on.

While I appreciate the effort that you're making to try to write a crossover story, I'm having a serious problem trying to follow your plot and dialogue. All your scene changes are too abrupt, disorienting, and frankly, confusing. Please, use more transitions, or some sort of way to mark when you have switched over to another group of people or individuals.

Also, while I am enjoying your particular story line, the self-insertion of author's comments is frankly annoying. It disrupts from the flow and enjoyability of your story plot, and makes me want to skip over other parts that might be more pertinent to read. PLEASE don't include your voice. I know you can write this awesome piece of fanfiction without it. Author insertion, in my biased opinion, is a crutch for those who think they're being funny, but it makes their work harder to read. Ever heard of something called the fourth wall? It is a GIANT no-no for most authors, unless they are trying to achieve a certain effect, and is usually used in theatre. Not GOOD fanfiction. Please, please, PLEASE don't do it. Your story is good enough and fun enough to read WITHOUT it. I know you may have writer's block, but don't include comments on it in the narrative. It distracts from the awesomeness of the story. Include stuff like that (and I guarantee we'll read and enjoy it) in the author's sections at the end or beginnings of each chapter.

Okay. Now Positives:

Your characterization seems fairly good, at least for Hermione, Ron and Harry. Naruto is a bit trickier, and Sasuke seems surprisingly un-angsty. However, I like the tack you've taken with having him not make it to Sound, etc. I'm looking forward to finding out more about Naruto and how he was hiding so much of his abilities from everyone in future chapters. I'm thinking that's going to be both A: really interesting, and B: really creative. Awesome. Jiraiya is hilarious, and pervertedly so. By the way, is Sasuke going to get stuck with pink hair, and will Snape get stuck too? After all, they probably all use that bathroom...well, at least some of them, since I doubt a castle the size of Hogwarts would only have ONE staff bathroom.

I like the fact that Sasuke talks a bit more in your story. Usually, he's portrayed as a caveman with a side of "deaf mute" included, with the exception of his interactions with Naruto. I like him a little more communicative when it's necessary. Which on this assignment, I bet it would be imperative to communicate better than just his usual stoic self. Hm. Fabulously fun to read though.

All in all, a very intriguing characterization of all characters, a potentially unique and un-obvious plotline, and the potential to be a really good fanfiction, minus a few glaring stylistic distractions. Keep it up.
I'll Never tell chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
You like Tamora Pierce? I LOVE her books!
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
I realllllllly like this! Can't wait to see where you're going with it!
UzumakiNarutoLover chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
Nooooooo why hasn't there been updates since 2008? Has thus story been discontinued? Pls reply so I know whether to anticipate further chapters or not!
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 21 . 6/30/2010
Oh my kami!

update!

it's been like two years or something!
genderless-but straight chapter 21 . 6/22/2010
loved it, hope you write more soon
SpryEmmi chapter 21 . 6/3/2010
i really love this! please continue it!
aomoa chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
Oh my, I really like this story! I am a little sad cause it looks like its been abandoned, but I'll put it on my alerts anyway. I really like how Naruto is actually smart! AND he's in ANBU. Sasuke's tea addiction is adorable-

- and the way you wrote this crossover is so much better than other harry potter/ naruto crossovers! Others have random japanese words inserted and somehow the main harry potter characters grow on the naruto ones and the naruto ones teach them jutsus, even though doing so would probably be against the law. The solstice is really interesting! So Kyuubi's in hibernation! I liked your description of him.

-Hana
NintendoMonday chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
I will admit that, at first, I didn't know if I would really like this story or not. But, I'm at the most recent chapter and I've got to say - DAMN! I'm hooked. Your writing style is excellently detailed and wonderfully easy to understand. You add humor at just the right places and don't over-do it. Your plot seems solid and going strong, and I really do look forward to the next installment. I would like to ask that you endevor (I totally didn't spell that correctly... -.-' ) to make the chapters longer, but I'm honestly content with the length they are now (probably because there are so many).

Thank you for a continually wonderful read!
~Kingdom
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
NearVastPeace chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
very nice. I like it. This story makes me giggle!
Lanchia-san chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
aw this story is great!

i really want you to update this quickly!

my mere words wont be able to descride how good it is so all i can say is i want to read more!

please continue soonXD