Reviews for Chocaholic
wanderingxsoul chapter 1 . 2/4
Nice cute and funny story, made me crave some for myself lol. Well written if you ask me.
Note to author: story wasn't to long, if anything it was just long enough to get everything you needed said.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
SHIT! the chocolate fiend lives REPENT!REPENT I SAY! awsome story though
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great story!
animeboredstickman12123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was a nice story. Although I didn't double over in laughter, a simple small chuckle every now and then is good. I especially liked the whole Rei going King Kong over chocolate scenario. I could actually see that happening. Meaning! It's believable. Although, I'd think a Shinji/Rei pairing can't be summed up into a small one-shot. That kinda romance is the kind that should develop, quite slowly, over time. Otherwise, it seems a bit rushed. All in all, 4/5.

Oh, Shinji Rei 4evah! X3 They make a perfect pair, if you think about it, despite all the genetic protests from other Asuka/Shinji fans.
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I generally tune out of a story when a character's interacting with something that they normally wouldn't intereact with. (Like your 'Jane Eyre' book) I immediantly tuned back in when I read the line:

With that, she turned to a nearby trash can and tossed "Jane Eyre" in its rightful place.

I'm glad I tuned back in, as it was fresh, different and funny. Also very incharacter despite my ranting about J.E.
zerox144 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
it was ok and i liked the idea of rei loving chocolate:)
Lord-Potter-Gryffindor chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This was a very good story, you did a good job with it and should do more with this story.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
very nice. it was hilarious!
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
XFD

Of course, that's what happens when you deny a girl chocolate... It's part of a female's natural diet. Rei was making up for lost time. _
ShigMan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
LOL Rei addicted to chocolate? Jane Eyre getting the can? I think I love this story! I had to read that crappy book(that is the only word for it) in my senior year in English Lit. Hah, so there is someone else who would do the same thing as me. Cost me 10 bucks but it was worth every penny of it :) Back to the chocolate, I like chocolate... makes me happy, and i especially love fudge. I dont know how im gonna turn this into a review, but umm i guess heres how ill do it, It's nice that Rei found 2 things she likes, and now I wanna go eat some chocolate, pity I have none though.
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I really really really want some chocolate now.
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Ehehe... Though I'm not really for the Shinji x Rei pairing, it was still sweet and funny Go Jane Eyre trashing! I'm doing that for English at the moment and man, -sighs- I guess I should "put it in its rightful place".
Acekial chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
you write the most random, yet most awesome stories, good imagination dude.
Joe Manga chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHA thats too much, Rei going crazy, in the word of ADAM SESSLER AND MORGAN WEBB i give a 5.. out of 5

i looking forward to more storys
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
nice, and sweet. I liked it. Looking forward to reading your other and future works.