Reviews for A painter and a portrait
stonerockpebble chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
SEQUEL,SEQUEL,SEQUEL! Amazing story! Keep up the great work!
Jes chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
oh nothing better to keep you warm on a cold winter night like tonight up here in the Great North, eh! Loved it.
Jes chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Gasps. I'm stunned. Well written chapter, to say the least.
fir8008 chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
OMG I loved this!
devoj chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
nice ending so sappy
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
what about ross?
themagebear chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
actually, i killed him with l'arachel. it is quite poetic, seeing the princess of justice vanquishing the darkness with a blast of ivaldi.
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
Aw that was soo sweet! I love it very very much! I was sad when it was over...:( ANyway awesome job! very very well written! E it was just so cute! sorry going into slight love romance stories mode. Great job!
ManaMage chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
What a great ending. It was a very,very enjoyable story to read, and I'm sad that it's over. I hope you condsider a sequel! Good Luck!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
Great story! It's great! A happy ending! D

This is one great story, really.

And you finally found the name you wanted! _

Good work, man.
ManaMage chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
I'm so ready for the next chapter. Are you an EphraimxTana fan too? I hope things work out...man that was a corny thing to say...I'm ill right now so this is probably a really lame review.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Good, good! Keep it up! This might be one of those awesome stories that are actually FINISHED, and have a good ending and isn't a ONESHOT! *ZOMGASP*

Great chapter, once again, keep it up!
BondisBest chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Very good. I like this.
ManaMage chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
It's not over is it? If it is I'm disappointed...

Good chapter, I enjoy the pegasus knights killing bosses *bwa ha*. I look forward to the next chapter, immensley.
Shadow 0f Chaos chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
... they didnt patch it up... oh well, not bad.