Reviews for The Battle of Will
I LOVE IT MARVELOUS JOB!
Rayna chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow. Just wow.
Jacelynn chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Fantastic story. Your writing pulled me right into it- absolutely loved it!
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh I loved it! That was super cute and suggestive without being trashy. I loved the way you catured the characters and I certainly loved the way you described how Will feels about his darling Elizabeth. That was simply beautiful, I loved the last line. FANTASTIC!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Great fic; I really enjoyed it! I liked the writing style, and the characterizations were fantastic!

Well done!

~ TET
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Cute! Very long, but still very cute. And very well-written, I must say.

Thanks for writing this!

PiratesForMe03 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Absolutly beautifully written! This is def one of my favorites! will and elizabeth are in character the whole time and i know thats hard to do but you did it beautifully. I love how elizabeth is the "frisky" one, definatly can see her being like that. Please write more stories like this! You have a real gift.
Mixed-Signals chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Fantabulous! I adored it.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This has got to be one of the greatest POTC one-shots I've ever read! I'm really, really impressed by how you showed the society realistically, while still making sure to keep the story romantic. And I can totally see Jack and the crew making bets on when Will finally gets laid... ROFL!
Kapellmeister chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow, this was honestly one of the best fanfictions that I've read in a long time. It was amazingly well written and I was absolutely enthralled. I applaud you. *scurries off to add you to her favorites*
GalahadsGurl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow! This is really cool! I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, this is amazing. I love the characterization most - everyone's down perfectly. You should continue it!
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
nice story
ShilohPR chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Thank you for helping me with an issue I, too, struggled with. Thank you for providing the world with a rare :x quality work of fanfiction. Thank you for being far more historically accurate than anything else I have read. Thank you for making me laugh AND swoon. Thank you fo leaving me wishing the story continued.

Basically, just thank you.
Sarah Jo chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very good. I'm impressed you managed to settle so many issues in a single chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »