Reviews for Some Hearts
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
really stupid fic. best that you abandoned it. you do the merder ship and fandom no favors. glad you aren't still trying to write MD fic. you suck at it. p.s. this isn't major merder fyi. unsure if you understood how to label a story properly.
Judy chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
you are really amazing writer!pls update what will happen next,i want more.
Shannon chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
I decided to go way back and read some fics..I really enjoyed this and was sad you didn't finish it.. I would love to see where it goes..What I would love to see is that Derek just can't stand to be away from Meredith and finally realizes he can't live without her and he leaves Addison...
kate chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
please update! i like this story
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
Derek can be such a bastard but I love him anyway and I love your story so far so please update soon so I no what happens.
cveTenceTo chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
please update the story cant end like this pls i love it but you need to continue... :(
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
OMG I WANT MER/DER TO GET TOGETHER ALSO ALEX/IZZIE
harumscarum chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
i really like this story, its seems to be quite true to the characters.
Melanie chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
I Love this story! Especially the Alex & Izzie parts since they are only together in fics now . Any chance of an update soon? Please?
sketchysteph04 chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
I think this has been my favorite chapter so far. You are a very talented writer and I hope you update this story soon. I can't wait to see where you decide to go with it, keep up the great work.
Kristen chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
Wow! This chapter was very good! I like this story alot! Great job! Luv how the way you develop each and every character!
Kristen chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
This is one of my fav story's. I like each and every character! Luvin it. Keep up the good work! HEHE
Kristen chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Chris, I luv this story alot. The first chapter was great! I'm looking forward to the other chaps!
Heather0120 chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
I love it and cant wait for more! :)
ocobsessedrachel2 chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
what a great chapter... update super soon this time please :)