Reviews for The Gift
heRsheys ChoColatier chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Uwah! So cute! Very nice! Love it!
amberesinite chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aww that's so sweet! i don't think i reviewed when i read it last so here it is - i liked this fic just as much as your pics! they're so cute! anyway the story was great!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh my... Alice being naughty! Yuri is corrupting her... XD
MikoNoNyte chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
ep! I was expecting the Alice au chocolat to go further, but you surprised me! Didn't catch the "it's not M rating". hahaha

Sweet. Warm, fuzzy, funny Yuri, delightful Alice. All the right combination of things for a romantic story. What a delightful Valentine's Day gift to everyone.
100Sweet chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I love your stories but nothing beats the sexy ones. Positively SCORCHING! PLEASE don't make me wait so long. Thank you for another great read. It is always a pleasure reading your work. I am a big fan of the Shadow Hearts series. Have you played the 2nd one and are you planning to buy the 3rd one that comes out on March 7?

P.S. I have been reading your stories for over a year now and actually have you on my favorites so I never miss a thing. It has been so long since your last update I thought maybe you stopped writing.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
A lovely story! You held my interest right to the end, and I was particularly impressed by the love scene - they are so hard to do well, but you did a great job.

Just watch your tenses, OK?
Laifan chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aw that was so sweet! I really liked your story :-)
SonChan chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw, this was so cute! A very nice post-valentines day gift to all of us . I adore your Alice/Yuri one shots, or any of your stories for that matter, and I hope you write more _