Reviews for Two Way Communication
kakaroshi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hee hee *smirk

the ending is so cute!
Zaltanna chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
O...What? That's it? I wanted more biting *cry*...Loved it.
xAnonx chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
"Sometimes, life sucked."

Hah, awesome. You write both characters well,a nd I loved this fic!
Milsteria chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Very nice story. I've always loved those fight-turns-friendly twists, they make me smile. :) Thanks for posting, I hope you write more!

SJM
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Alana: *sighs* what a cute couple

Evo:meh
Angst Princess chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
YAY! *does that cheering thing Fai does in the 6th book (or is it the 7th book...hmm...) when he's cheering Sakura on* LOVE IT SO MUCH!
wolfram.ex chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Neat *grins evilly* But it made my imagination want to go out for a walk... *trails off*
Touketsu Iji chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
dayum

that was good...

almost campbells god

m.m good
Azalee chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
"— and Fai… well, Fai was Fai. He flowed like air, half the time it was like he wasn’t even paying attention- although he certainly was now- and he rarely ever said no. And so Fai didn’t say a word when Kurogane pressed him into the mattress of the small bed. He only laughed."

and

"There was no way this could possibly come out in his favor. Sometimes, life sucked. Then he looked at Fai again, the smooth line of the other man’s back, the light, already fading bruises he barely remembered leaving, too caught up in his pleasure. Well. Maybe it wasn’t all bad. Although there was no way Fai would ever let him live it down."

are both awesome. _ Loove it.

Tee-hee ! *runs off giggling like a mad and very happy fangirl*
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Fai shouldn't let Kuro-rin live it down. That would be wrong. Lol. Great little fic. Well written and very nice. XD I lobe it from Kuros POV.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is great _ Kurogane's characterization was pretty much dead on, it was amusing to read and well written. I wanna read mroe of your stuff, cause you've got an original little twist to your characters/writing that I like.
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
wow..

that was amazing...

very well written, and very interesting, funny, and sexy XD

you create wonderful chemistry between the two, which is something many have difficulty with

i'll be looking forward to more from you
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006