Reviews for A Jar of Disgust
tcsportsmed7 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Wow, poor Ryan has lost it completely.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
lol ur a shocker you know that! Striking the fear of god into me about what certainly does not exist!

This was good, very eerie
Phil chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I just read the whole story and I love how vivid the images you brought across were it definately grossed me out in good way. Very good Please update soon
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
woah

this is so different

and now I feel rather icky

you should be proud

grossing me out is an art!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
OK you're making me kinda sick but in a good way lol!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
OMG this is freaky but well written!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
OMG that was a shock

wow
Ged chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
Back from a week's absence to find this new chapter, and wanted quickly to say thank you! Firstly for giving us a much needed plateau from which to digest the previous horror and secondly for creating a nice tidy scene on homeground, but with plenty of foreshadowing. Looking forward to the next installment.
pm153 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
This is amazing and very original. I'm glad we finally got some clearer insight on what is going on now that we can see things from Sandy's persepctive instead of Ryan's traumatized mind. I can't wait to see how Seth reacts. Please continue soon!
Ged chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Wow. And again. Wow. That is all.
kokomocalifornia chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
i love this story. its just so crazy.
Ryansdaughter chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I love this fic it is so well written,and kinda weird but in a good way,very atmospheric, I need to know what's gonna happen next. Please update soon
housecrazed1 chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
this story is uh a little disturbing lol.

kinda scdary

no actually tisstory is very scary esopecailly now that i have that image in my head

youe an amzing writer but now im in desperate need of some fluff
valkrys chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Quick note to tell you that after a second reading I'm still freaked out but am still loving it.

Cheeky's one lucky girl and the story is so... appropriate... *cough* tomb *cough*... lol!
Minno68 chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
I don't know exactly where this will lead, but I like it... it's dark and ... yes... disgusting... Ryan is lost, he couldn't cope with what he found and now he's calling Sandy in... I'm really interessted in his point of view...