Reviews for Most Special Valentine
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
AWWW so sweet and funny :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
! THAT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE! I CANT HANDLE THE CUTENESSSSS! KUDOS! Kudos dude! Kudos!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I have certainly stumbled upon a treasure here. This oneshot fic had caught my interest. From the summary itself, I knew I just had to read it. Boy, I sure am glad I did. And now here are my thoughts about this...

This was simply and yet beautifully written. The descriptions and interactions of character leave a good feeling and impression. The humor here has a nice touch. It's not over-the-top at all. The blossoming feelings of Ryoma is both touching and compelling. There's a good feel to his jealous side, which makes a reader more interested about his feelings towards Sakuno. And the addition of Karupin here makes it all the more adorable.

Despite her chronic shyness and ditzy prone nature, Sakuno has proven herself to be a capable girl, possessing inner fortitude and heartwarming kindness. She is beautiful inside and out, so it's no wonder she's fairly popular with the opposite sex. She cares deeply for her friends and treasures her bond with them, which led her to make such wonderful presents for them. I find her gifts very unique and creative, and it shows how resourceful Sakuno is. She is very sweet, and everyone in the team likes her for it.

Now then, I must say that I applaud the seniors for knocking sense into the stoic lad. Ryoma is so thickheaded. But it's good that he later realizes his own stupidity and decides to make his move before he could lose Sakuno forever. His apparent jealousy toward the young pianist of Hyotei was so cute, and it was nice to read about him arguing with Sakuno. I was also thrilled when Tezuka decided to prove a point to him.
Paulyn13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE... nice one, this is good fanfic ahahah congrats
Honeyee chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hahahaha! Karupin! I really love this story!
Gregory99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wahahahahaha this is hilarious XDD I super-duper like this! XD
Sessho's Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
AHHHH! I ADORE this story, it is so cute and funny! Even if Ryoma is a little OOC, it is not in excess and makes the story very amusing and adorable. Yoku dekimashita ne!
smartgirl28 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
"Karupin, you traitor!" LOL. :)) I love your story! It made me squeal and laugh. :))
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Kyaaa~! I super duper love this adorable story! So cute! 3 I dunno why, but I love childish Ryoma. XD
keep up the good work! -
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
"Karupin, you traitor!"

LOL. For some reason, that seems very IC... Haha! Great work.
what wait huh chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
kawaii ~ 3 it's C-U-T-E ,3
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So cute! It was so amusing seeing Ryoma act as a normal child for a change and it just made him all the more adorable. Plus the antics of his senpai were also very funny. I love your story :)
FieryPink17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this is so cute~!

haha..i really love it~!

is there a sequel?
acw chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
cute
Grain de Beaute chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I truly love this one-shot. Everyone was in character and I love how naive Sakuno and Echizen were. I was laughing the entire time I was reading it.

Thanks for sharing.