Reviews for The Lake
Kya chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Heh - this is pretty good. I like the way you write the characters out. And, yay! I'm glad you brought Amon and Robin back to the STN-J. I didn't even realize that they had planned a second season - I wish they had gone ahead with it. Oh well.

Back to the story -

I suck at pranks, so I can't give a hand there.

But, I'm truly enjoying this!
marnie chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Far too cute! Can't wait for you to continue it (I hope you are planning to at some point...)
TelevisionGod chapter 1 . 10/12/2006

oh man.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

it should be good.

-evil laugh comes from throat-
WhiteDragonWolf chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was great, can't wait for the next ch.
Dana chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
nice. i can't wait for the next update of this story and DLG when your stress lessens. Good luck with all that! *hugs*
Gumdrop chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Please continue this !
Sakura Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This is my first time reading a Witch Hunter Robin fanfic and this is very good. _ Poor Robin, I hope they won't go too rough on her.

I don't know any prank... sorry. But I hope the next chapter will be enjoyable! _
young wiccan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
XD this is good! and here's a prank I could imagine Sakaki and Doujima doing, you know the classic one where you put whipped cream on the victims hand and then tickle their face with a feather?
pinksnow chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
please update soon!this is really interesting!
Iwakura888 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I love this story! Will you please let me know when you have updated?

I love the idea of Amon playing a prank... Oh, he's so cool here! You described him exactly I would want someone to do. And I love that part when Robin tells him that he's interesting. Hehehehe.

I'm sorry about your mom. I hope she'll get better soon. Hugs. Bye!
dream-air chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I love it so would you update soon please.
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
OMG...I love this story! It's awesome! U must update soon. I'm glad its AmonxRobin...hehe. Damn Togo...nar...that's mean, but still. Well, update soon please.

Aurum Potestas Est