Reviews for Blue
Metoochocolate chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Please continue! You left this at a total cliff hanger! I love your style and how you portray the characters
Adrammlch chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
i normally dont commnt. fw facts about this...fic(what word dos it justic?). rally,this is a dadlir plot than HP. sriously. whr do u gt ths idas from?(is this a ral original plot? shit. its writtn so fin i dont think i'l bing on oils) u know what, this xhibit is an inspiration. i might nd up bcoming on of th littl authors on ff. writr 2 writ th way mi ss tntn. comptition/thrat. i'l hand it 2 u lilac, ur on. i know,this isn't much of a rviw - but the go strok is somthing vn cant rsist. PS: i do luv the daths of thos dmntd hidakos(arcs of blood,hot blood on cold snow). ur...funny.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 17 . 9/23/2010
Please continue this

Let me know if u will. I really hope that u will this is a great story

Please please please continue
JulieDragonrider chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Its really good your vocab seems to come from Romeo and Juliet. Good Job!
mai.sturrrr chapter 17 . 1/27/2008
awwe ]:

really sad but i loved it

write more pleasee [:
Kimikimer chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
Omg the end? It's not like I didn't like it but it was unexpected. XD

I really loved this fic so much love and pain..and angst? but it's so awesome!
NotJustAnotherHuman chapter 17 . 12/30/2007
huh? All that happens and Neji dies?

(sorry to everyone who reads reviews.. i might have ruined the ending for you)

Really good story, and i like the fact that you made that kind of an ending... it's a change from the usually fluffy-romantic stories found on this site.

I love your work.. actually i just spent the entire day reading everything you've written (wow that sounded stalker-ish)
Moruni Takanara chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
THis is really good plz update? thanks
echo-WLH chapter 17 . 7/5/2007
Aww... I was hoping for a kick butt, sappy Nejixten ending, but I was kind of dissapointed at the angst and cliffhangerish thingy - ...

Especially after all the things Tenten goes through in this story...

OH. That's not a flame, because you're writing is lovely. I constantly was running towards the computer with the thought "I have to finish Blue today..."

The ending is nicely done but... so sad TT... poor Tenten...

I was wondering if you could do a little happy ending thing, but it's fine the way it is. Good job!
Matahari chapter 17 . 7/4/2007
This isn't the end is it? :(
B.Q chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
UPDATE SON PLEASE!

i love this fic so mush!

keep up the good work!
IZH890 chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
wow what a story i just started reading it yesturday night and i didnt even wanna stop reading it but i got kicked off the computer lolz anyways i love your writing i think its wonderful so keep on writing and is this the end of the story?:P lol
Sailor Kunoichi chapter 17 . 5/15/2007
Make more please! I hope Neji doesn't die. Will the next chapter be the last?
Rin-chii chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
is this the end? it isn't right? it doesn't seem like it. update soon! looking at the "last update" thingy, it's been awhile.
jaime chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
your story is off to a great start but make sure you keep it real like she can't li