Reviews for A Day For The Lonely
Requiem10 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
EXPAND IT! MAKE MORRRRRRREEEEEEEE!
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
How long has it been since the last reviewer? XD

This was probably the first Valentine's Nejiten story I ever read... And, oh gosh, did it start ME off on the fanfiction craze... I love the flow of the sentences, your way of listing the goop of Valentine's Day, "cadoodling" (lawl).

I have to admit that the ending involving Shikamaru and the leaf was extremely confusing, but the thought is thrown away thinking about Neji and Tenten's knowing-ness of each other. The trust these two teammates share.

I just have 2 questions:

Where in Konoha is this because...Cafes? It'd be fun to mention a name from the fillers of a nearby village/city in Fire Country like...Ookazi? *shrug* Can't remember. And also the ages. Is this Shippuuden or Naruto I time (12/13 or 15/16)?

Awesome. Keep doing what you're doing, *checking name* LE GASP! Lilac-senpai! *KYA* Yes! Keep doing what you're doing! You have an evergrowing fanbase to convince you after all! ~o~ Anywhat, love it, and out!

~TMRomance (too-much-romance)
vampgirl725 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
oh come on keep going ple. it's realy good.
ElementChild of the Realm chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Heh. And here I was thinking that I'm the only one who loathed Valentine's day (no offense to my two relatives born on February 14! I hate the holiday, not your birthday!)
Crimson-sky-line chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
continue soon please...
MOO CAKES chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
lol! such a cute fanfic! not to mention realistic! lol
Tauren Paladin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
...

A rainy valentine's day... How depressing...

I feel sorry for Tenten but at least she has Neji.

It was cool.
TheEndlessSnow chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
wow good story. You should add more to it, it would turn into a nice long term fic
BleakSituations chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love your stories! They are totally rockin'! Keep writing please -
Kodoku chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hmm..insightful. I guess I do share the same opinion as Tenten. Nicely written, and I love the way you portray the characters.

Good job. I'd love to read more from you.

Kodoku
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw! This is so cute! I love it! (hugglez and gives chocolate) Happy Valentine's Day!
OliveInk chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
...Is that a one-shot? It was really well written, and I think you should carry on with the story. That's just my opinion. Good Job.
naash chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
hmm...it's good so far. next chapter please
alescA chapter 1 . 2/15/2006