Reviews for Watchers and Vigilantes
Catkyn chapter 6 . 6/10
I really enjoy this fic; I like the way you write (wrote?) the Bat-family and I think I like your mildly-powered Xander. Should the muse ever return for this story, I'd be beyond thrilled to read more of it. If not, well, it's a fun short-story to re-read now and again, and imagine all sorts of ways to continue.
twilightserius chapter 6 . 2/12
wow buffy is a bitch. can he meet superman? or the flash bet he would geek out for an instant then be all like nice to meet you sir XD
Kunohichi8 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Nightwing/Xander... Xander/Nightwing Pleeeaaassseee!
Axil 2.0 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
chris7100 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Oh man...I should really know better than to read any of your unfinished stories by now. You've got a brilliant imagination and a definite gift for writing. Unfortunately, you're the queen of ADHD fanfic writers. It kills me to see stories this good abandoned. Sigh. Please consider coming back to this one.
quoththeraven5 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
this was AWESOME!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
zTiamaTz chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
It's really too bad you haven't worked on this story in awhile. I was looking forward to seeing Xander join the Bat family. Regardless, what is here is great.
Karin Rose Cross chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
love it so far. hope you update soon!
Kin Pandun chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Very fun. Read it all in one go. 'dlove to read what happens next.

Thanks for writing,

Bluejello chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
How did I miss this story before?

I'm hooked. Good crossover, well done. I'll admit that I'm not on-board with some of your Buffy characterization (I thought she'd made it pretty clear by the end of season 7 that she really does value Xander.)
Arimiel chapter 6 . 4/23/2007

Its so cute...

really a nice story, please update soon

Harry2 chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Zatanna was a twist that I did not expect! But its good to see that Xander is recovering and has earned a lot of respect from some SERIOUS heavy hitters!
ShaShiSar221 chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Bravo, another great chapter. I'm excited to see what will happen next! Keep up the great work!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »