Reviews for Spirit
Hikari Kame chapter 7 . 3/11
Just when I couldn't find any yugioh fics I wanted to read I remember that you wrote quite a few. Thank god for LittleKuriboh! 10/10 Martin. If you ever find free time between your busy life and YGOTAS, do come back. This story is amazing.
Bloody Yu-Gi-Oh chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I. AM. SOBBING! DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX :'( PPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Bloody Yu-Gi-Oh chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I was crying! Poor Yugi and Yami! DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX
Bloody Yu-Gi-Oh chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
That's te worse fight I've seen ever! DX And, was Tea crying?
Bloody Yu-Gi-Oh chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I cried! You really know how to make this touching, Littlekuriboh! :D
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
"Do you wish to find out?": XD Way to add in some humor.
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
We have the same favorite character then. (Is writing as if actually talking to you for some reason...) The dream sequence makes me wanna cry :.(.. *by the end of the chapter* *is crying on the inside and almost on the outside* But, but, th-there is a way for Yugi to come back, right? I-I mean, you said so in the last chapter, and, and there is still Season 5. R-Right? Aw, who am I kidding? This is fanfiction. Anything and everything can and will happen. But, he IS coming back, right? *sniff on inside* You are an amazing writer LK, truely a great one.
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Bikini part: XD
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Seal the deal reminds me of the Seal of Oricalchos (however you spell it). Still sad that Yugi got his soul taken away :(. As Yugi puts his head on Yami's shoulder: Am I deticting hints of Puzzleshipping (hve only heard of, not read) or is it my imagination? When Yami tells Yugi he died in the fire: *whimper and extremly sadface* I knew he diede in it, but, just like with the Oricalchos thing, I still feal the pain :.(. Great storytelling! Brovo! :) OH MY FREAKING GOSH I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING! It takes some pretty impressive writing to do that. Kudos. Stupid bed time won't let me read further, already 11.
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
What is it with Yami always calling Yugi "partner"? Seems a bit off to me for some reason... Anywho, I really feel bad for Joey :(. Poor guy. You misspelled practice btw (and i'm pretty sure I misspelled misspelled lol).
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I'm just going to comment on parts as I go along: When Téa stops Tristan from swearin: LOL, even the characters enforce the no cursing 4kids rule. When Yugi says "a friend is someone who'll stand by you no matter what: I can just hear "No Matter What" playing.
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This. Is . So. Heartrenchingly. Good. You really seem to have a complete grasp of the characters, at least Yami and Yugi. This is pro work man, great job!
Fallen4Cas chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I can't. This was by far the best thing I have ever read. And I cried because it was so touching and sad, and I laughed because of The Pharaoh's stoic humor. And...I know that this story is probably lost to you, and I understand that. Sometimes the inspiration just leaves and we get bogged down in other things. I just want you to know, I would give ANYTHING to see how this played out. Even if it was just an outline. Because this had the potential to be more amazing than it already was. So if there is ANY way you could at least maybe give me an idea of how this ends. I would love you forever.
Mana's Madness chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Aww... Wow. I'm amazed at how powerful your writing is. I never imagined you'd be so good at writing angst... I never even knew you had a fanfiction account until yesterday, but I'm glad I found it.

I love the way you brought things from their normal lives into it for metaphors and the likes of such, and how you did the scenes with Joey's nightmares. Your way of describing the spirit world seemed perfect; well thought out and easy to visualize.

I don't even know if you'll ever end up reading this comment; after all, you're damn famous now, and you must get a lot of messages on pretty much every site you're a part of, and then there's the time you devote to YGOTAS and everything else you do in life, of course, but I'd just like to say, despite the fact that it's been seven years since your last update for this fanfiction, I hope you one day continue. After all, it has so much potential. I really want to see how this story would turn out, if given the chance. All characters were extremely in character; kudos to you for keeping Yuugi how he should be; far too many authors go with the whole 'super innocent hikari' idea, and he ends up out of character, even if it's difficult to notice. This story, though, just makes all the characters have so much depth. Im not even saying all of this just because this is a comment to THE LittleKuriboh, I'm saying it because this story is bloody amazing.

And now a more childish comment from me; damn I hope that revolutionshipping is onesided . Ha, sorry for that, I just despise that ship XD

Anyway, brilliant story. Hell, if that was done seven years ago, no doubt it'd be staggering to see how your writing is, now, if this was to eventually be picked up once more.
PennyKing chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Well in comparison to the others I feel my review will be unoriginal at this point, but I, too, have enjoyed this story, and even though it's been years since its last update, the story can be still be considered complete by its bittersweet final chapter. Still, it's a shame to think that would be the last we would see of your writing. You have been blessed with a wonderful gift; you have excellent talent. Aside from that I loved reading every word of this story. The characters were 3-dimensional, with problems of their own, problems some of us can relate to, and they not only related to us, but to each other, too. You really breathed life into them; like their world was real, and their problems were real, and their friendship was real. And I was really able to empathize with what Jou and Yugi were going through.

I know it's pointless to ask you to continue this story, but there's really nothing to lose. So I'll ask. I'll ask if this what was the conclusion you were aiming for. For what it's worth, I think this is the one of the best stories on FanFiction. It has a little mix of everything. Humor, drama, tragedy, mystery, angst, love, friendship, and a bit of the unknown far beyond our physical plane all wrapped up into one emotion-provoking, slice of life Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic.

In all my years of reading, I have rarely encountered a story that stuck to me like this one. Even if Spirit should remain incomplete, please do not let your talents go to waste! Your writing can convey human nature in a show about a children's card game. Imagine what it can do in your own world. What relationships can you forge? What fates will you control?

Think about it!