Reviews for Spirit
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I'm just going to comment on parts as I go along: When Téa stops Tristan from swearin: LOL, even the characters enforce the no cursing 4kids rule. When Yugi says "a friend is someone who'll stand by you no matter what: I can just hear "No Matter What" playing.
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This. Is . So. Heartrenchingly. Good. You really seem to have a complete grasp of the characters, at least Yami and Yugi. This is pro work man, great job!
Fallen4Cas chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I can't. This was by far the best thing I have ever read. And I cried because it was so touching and sad, and I laughed because of The Pharaoh's stoic humor. And...I know that this story is probably lost to you, and I understand that. Sometimes the inspiration just leaves and we get bogged down in other things. I just want you to know, I would give ANYTHING to see how this played out. Even if it was just an outline. Because this had the potential to be more amazing than it already was. So if there is ANY way you could at least maybe give me an idea of how this ends. I would love you forever.
Mana's Madness chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Aww... Wow. I'm amazed at how powerful your writing is. I never imagined you'd be so good at writing angst... I never even knew you had a fanfiction account until yesterday, but I'm glad I found it.

I love the way you brought things from their normal lives into it for metaphors and the likes of such, and how you did the scenes with Joey's nightmares. Your way of describing the spirit world seemed perfect; well thought out and easy to visualize.

I don't even know if you'll ever end up reading this comment; after all, you're damn famous now, and you must get a lot of messages on pretty much every site you're a part of, and then there's the time you devote to YGOTAS and everything else you do in life, of course, but I'd just like to say, despite the fact that it's been seven years since your last update for this fanfiction, I hope you one day continue. After all, it has so much potential. I really want to see how this story would turn out, if given the chance. All characters were extremely in character; kudos to you for keeping Yuugi how he should be; far too many authors go with the whole 'super innocent hikari' idea, and he ends up out of character, even if it's difficult to notice. This story, though, just makes all the characters have so much depth. Im not even saying all of this just because this is a comment to THE LittleKuriboh, I'm saying it because this story is bloody amazing.

And now a more childish comment from me; damn I hope that revolutionshipping is onesided . Ha, sorry for that, I just despise that ship XD

Anyway, brilliant story. Hell, if that was done seven years ago, no doubt it'd be staggering to see how your writing is, now, if this was to eventually be picked up once more.
PennyKing chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Well in comparison to the others I feel my review will be unoriginal at this point, but I, too, have enjoyed this story, and even though it's been years since its last update, the story can be still be considered complete by its bittersweet final chapter. Still, it's a shame to think that would be the last we would see of your writing. You have been blessed with a wonderful gift; you have excellent talent. Aside from that I loved reading every word of this story. The characters were 3-dimensional, with problems of their own, problems some of us can relate to, and they not only related to us, but to each other, too. You really breathed life into them; like their world was real, and their problems were real, and their friendship was real. And I was really able to empathize with what Jou and Yugi were going through.

I know it's pointless to ask you to continue this story, but there's really nothing to lose. So I'll ask. I'll ask if this what was the conclusion you were aiming for. For what it's worth, I think this is the one of the best stories on FanFiction. It has a little mix of everything. Humor, drama, tragedy, mystery, angst, love, friendship, and a bit of the unknown far beyond our physical plane all wrapped up into one emotion-provoking, slice of life Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic.

In all my years of reading, I have rarely encountered a story that stuck to me like this one. Even if Spirit should remain incomplete, please do not let your talents go to waste! Your writing can convey human nature in a show about a children's card game. Imagine what it can do in your own world. What relationships can you forge? What fates will you control?

Think about it!
HippoPi chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
So I know its been over half a decade since you updated this, but I'd just like to say that I loved reading this. Its wonderfully written, and made me both cry and laugh. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm glad this chapter had a proper ending, one that makes it seem that it could actually finish there. Again, thanks.
Nana chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Seeing it's been years, I'd still love to express how much I love this. It's written lovely, you portray the characters well, and should you ever want to finish this story, you'll know a lot of people would be happy!
Atakiri Mizuyuki chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
After how many years it's been since its last update, I doubt you'll work on this story again. But regardless, I want you to know that I love it, and have loved it for years, and if you should ever choose to work on it again, it's something that would bring me a lot of joy.
m72g chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This story is beautiful, the first time I read it I cried four times. I guess you can make me laugh and cry.
Tigirl chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
...I don't think you can know how much I adored this chapter.
Tigirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I was extremely sad and depressed, which I must commend you for.
Then I get the mental image of bald Yugi.
Tigirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh God that was so beautifully depressing. I don't understand how you are able to get all these feelings right, and then the ending... Just... The ending. I feel like, no, I know I'm in for an amazing treat.
Aquailita chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
You were right! This was actually funny! Ilaughed a lot. Especially the soap opera thing. Loved this chapter!
Loved the thing at the end with the portal and Tea. Omg revolutionshipping?! It killed the almost-sadness! Just in time too!
Love your writing, as always! So entertaining even without a story behind it. Youre a great author.
I've caught up with you! Yay!
Yamifan chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
HOLY SHIT ON A SHIT SANDWITCH :O WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO JOEY?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
OMG LOVE THE ENDING! SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PLOT TWIST. Lol I love the dialogue. I could practically hear Bakura's 4kids dub accent! K3. And u have no idea how badly I wanted Baku to get in on the group hug... Meh I need to stop talking about Bakura when this story is about friggin YUGI!
Ya. Love AND HATE this chapter! Ugh! Oh! So awesome! And sad! Wah! I really live the last few lines... How it turs out that Yugi is watching them. I was wondering when this took place if Yugi and Yami are drifting and they already told the story of Yugi's... Gosh I can't even say it.
Sad. But we all have to deal with our fair share of angst and trash sty stories.
Great chapter!