Reviews for Spirit
Atakiri Mizuyuki chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
After how many years it's been since its last update, I doubt you'll work on this story again. But regardless, I want you to know that I love it, and have loved it for years, and if you should ever choose to work on it again, it's something that would bring me a lot of joy.
m72g chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This story is beautiful, the first time I read it I cried four times. I guess you can make me laugh and cry.
Tigirl chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
...I don't think you can know how much I adored this chapter.
Tigirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I was extremely sad and depressed, which I must commend you for.
Then I get the mental image of bald Yugi.
Tigirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh God that was so beautifully depressing. I don't understand how you are able to get all these feelings right, and then the ending... Just... The ending. I feel like, no, I know I'm in for an amazing treat.
Aquailita chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
You were right! This was actually funny! Ilaughed a lot. Especially the soap opera thing. Loved this chapter!
Loved the thing at the end with the portal and Tea. Omg revolutionshipping?! It killed the almost-sadness! Just in time too!
Love your writing, as always! So entertaining even without a story behind it. Youre a great author.
I've caught up with you! Yay!
Yamifan chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
HOLY SHIT ON A SHIT SANDWITCH :O WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO JOEY?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
OMG LOVE THE ENDING! SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PLOT TWIST. Lol I love the dialogue. I could practically hear Bakura's 4kids dub accent! K3. And u have no idea how badly I wanted Baku to get in on the group hug... Meh I need to stop talking about Bakura when this story is about friggin YUGI!
Ya. Love AND HATE this chapter! Ugh! Oh! So awesome! And sad! Wah! I really live the last few lines... How it turs out that Yugi is watching them. I was wondering when this took place if Yugi and Yami are drifting and they already told the story of Yugi's... Gosh I can't even say it.
Sad. But we all have to deal with our fair share of angst and trash sty stories.
Great chapter!
Aquailita chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
OMG HE DIED I AM LIKE *CRYING!* WAH!
Omg still love your writing. It's as colorful as rainbow Nyan cat throw up unicorn barfs. I have no idea what half of it is, but it's pretty and interesting nonetheless. Love it.
And I could predict half of it. It was sti saddening to read, though.
On the lighter side of things... *squeal* OMG Bakura is so friggin British the way he says like "I say," before every line he's so KAWAII!

Thanks for this story! Love it and luv u too and all ur whatever stuffs. K3
Aquailita chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I just love your writing style! Simply love it! It's colorful! Like froot lops (I sPelled it like that on purpose lol)
And I love this first chapter! So interesting and intriguing! Me Likey! (lol iPod tried to autocorrect that as "limey" stupid IPod!)
So anyway ya nice chappie and all.
DantheWizard01 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
What a wonderful bittersweet story. I love it. I hope you someday finish this, I can't wait for an ending. (Even though I doubt there will be one.)

Thank you for such a wonderful story.
72wolfpuppy chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Goodness, this is awesome! I'm so engrossed and super excited for a future chapter. :3
Dorito of Doom chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
This is a really good story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
t.felnr chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I really just want to say that you're a fantastic writer and you should keep on writing, whether it's fan fiction or other means of books. I'm quite enjoying how you're really getting the characters (though being portrayed in their 4Kids form, dialect and all) down pat and would love for a fan fiction based on YGO:TAS (like Marik and Baukra Go to Censor Town).
Keep up the great work :D
And I really love how Bakura's in this. He's one of my favourite character's in the series.
justicejustice chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey LK,

I was wondering if you will ever continue updating this story? I know it's very old, but it's my favorite fic of yours, and I think it's very sweet and well-written. In any case, thanks for doing what you do, and I hope all is going well for you!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »