Reviews for Spirit
Aquailita chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
You were right! This was actually funny! Ilaughed a lot. Especially the soap opera thing. Loved this chapter!
Loved the thing at the end with the portal and Tea. Omg revolutionshipping?! It killed the almost-sadness! Just in time too!
Love your writing, as always! So entertaining even without a story behind it. Youre a great author.
I've caught up with you! Yay!
Yamifan chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
HOLY SHIT ON A SHIT SANDWITCH :O WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO JOEY?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
OMG LOVE THE ENDING! SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PLOT TWIST. Lol I love the dialogue. I could practically hear Bakura's 4kids dub accent! K3. And u have no idea how badly I wanted Baku to get in on the group hug... Meh I need to stop talking about Bakura when this story is about friggin YUGI!
Ya. Love AND HATE this chapter! Ugh! Oh! So awesome! And sad! Wah! I really live the last few lines... How it turs out that Yugi is watching them. I was wondering when this took place if Yugi and Yami are drifting and they already told the story of Yugi's... Gosh I can't even say it.
Sad. But we all have to deal with our fair share of angst and trash sty stories.
Great chapter!
Aquailita chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
OMG HE DIED I AM LIKE *CRYING!* WAH!
Omg still love your writing. It's as colorful as rainbow Nyan cat throw up unicorn barfs. I have no idea what half of it is, but it's pretty and interesting nonetheless. Love it.
And I could predict half of it. It was sti saddening to read, though.
On the lighter side of things... *squeal* OMG Bakura is so friggin British the way he says like "I say," before every line he's so KAWAII!

Thanks for this story! Love it and luv u too and all ur whatever stuffs. K3
Aquailita chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I just love your writing style! Simply love it! It's colorful! Like froot lops (I sPelled it like that on purpose lol)
And I love this first chapter! So interesting and intriguing! Me Likey! (lol iPod tried to autocorrect that as "limey" stupid IPod!)
So anyway ya nice chappie and all.
DantheWizard01 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
What a wonderful bittersweet story. I love it. I hope you someday finish this, I can't wait for an ending. (Even though I doubt there will be one.)

Thank you for such a wonderful story.
72wolfpuppy chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Goodness, this is awesome! I'm so engrossed and super excited for a future chapter. :3
Dorito of Doom chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
This is a really good story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
t.felnr chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I really just want to say that you're a fantastic writer and you should keep on writing, whether it's fan fiction or other means of books. I'm quite enjoying how you're really getting the characters (though being portrayed in their 4Kids form, dialect and all) down pat and would love for a fan fiction based on YGO:TAS (like Marik and Baukra Go to Censor Town).
Keep up the great work :D
And I really love how Bakura's in this. He's one of my favourite character's in the series.
justicejustice chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey LK,

I was wondering if you will ever continue updating this story? I know it's very old, but it's my favorite fic of yours, and I think it's very sweet and well-written. In any case, thanks for doing what you do, and I hope all is going well for you!
Brennason chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
You made me wonder: since Yugi would've fallen into the river if it weren't for the pharaoh, do other people fall into the river and truly disappear forever?

I always thought that Mako's father would still be alive. It's really sad that he never found him. I'm really interested to see exactly how the spirits interact with living humans.

When the pharaoh started crying I lost it. He's so attached to Yugi, I really hope he finds his way back to him.

Will you ever finish this story?
Brennason chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
When Yami said that he had thought his quest was over when he reached his sprit level and saw all the sand and the river, I teared up a little. I felt so bad for Yugi when he was afraid he had ruined the Pharoah's quest.

The fact that Yami just thought about Yugi to find him is so sweet. All of those little things he thought about were so cute.

Yami's reaction to Yugi's bikini card was hilarious XD
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Yo, LittleKuriboh, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but your writing was the best. OF ALL TIME.
KatMelody chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever had the privilege to read. You have an amazing vernacular all throughout your writing. You have, by far, the most advanced skills of writing that I have ever seen. You sir, win.

In terms of the characters, I was dumbfounded at how well you know them. YGOTAS is hilarious, but the characters are exaggerated to the point of almost no return. However, that's because it's a parody. Hilarity stems from the fact that this is how you develop the characters. So, with such a serious topic at hand, I went in expecting one of two things. Either you would make it sound serious and end up using your abridged versions or you would be serious but probably only have a basic knowledge of the characters inner workings. You did the latter, and you surprised me a thousand fold. You knew the very intricate details of Yugi, the Pharaoh, Joey, and all the rest of them and you wrote them immaculately. I have yet to find a flaw (besides some spacing errors which are just simple typos) in anything that you've done in this story.

The only thing I have to say is that you please, please update this. It is a lovely story, and you write it perfectly. This could be one of the most well written fanfictions I've ever read. No, scratch that, it is the most well written. You sir are amazing.
Yami no Kristie chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
This is extraordinary. I was literally crying throughout most of this story. Your ability to write the characters is truly amazing, I didn't think anybody could write this well! I'm in love with the abridged series as well as most of your stories. PLEASE update it! I know that you're busy, and it's been over five years, but I can't just read something this moving without having a proper ending. Seriously, This is probably the best Yu-Gi-Oh fic I'v ever read. Although you'll probably never read this review (you've got well over 200 of them), I just want to thank you for being such an amazing story teller, both in the FanFiction community and on Youtube. You're one of the rare types of people that can convey your message in whatever style you want, and you'll always set a precedent. And it's important that you keep doing that. It's a gift. This story has made my day, as I'm sure it has for many others.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »