Reviews for Spirit
PennyKing chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Well in comparison to the others I feel my review will be unoriginal at this point, but I, too, have enjoyed this story, and even though it's been years since its last update, the story can be still be considered complete by its bittersweet final chapter. Still, it's a shame to think that would be the last we would see of your writing. You have been blessed with a wonderful gift; you have excellent talent. Aside from that I loved reading every word of this story. The characters were 3-dimensional, with problems of their own, problems some of us can relate to, and they not only related to us, but to each other, too. You really breathed life into them; like their world was real, and their problems were real, and their friendship was real. And I was really able to empathize with what Jou and Yugi were going through.

I know it's pointless to ask you to continue this story, but there's really nothing to lose. So I'll ask. I'll ask if this what was the conclusion you were aiming for. For what it's worth, I think this is the one of the best stories on FanFiction. It has a little mix of everything. Humor, drama, tragedy, mystery, angst, love, friendship, and a bit of the unknown far beyond our physical plane all wrapped up into one emotion-provoking, slice of life Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic.

In all my years of reading, I have rarely encountered a story that stuck to me like this one. Even if Spirit should remain incomplete, please do not let your talents go to waste! Your writing can convey human nature in a show about a children's card game. Imagine what it can do in your own world. What relationships can you forge? What fates will you control?

Think about it!
HippoPi chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
So I know its been over half a decade since you updated this, but I'd just like to say that I loved reading this. Its wonderfully written, and made me both cry and laugh. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm glad this chapter had a proper ending, one that makes it seem that it could actually finish there. Again, thanks.
Nana chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Seeing it's been years, I'd still love to express how much I love this. It's written lovely, you portray the characters well, and should you ever want to finish this story, you'll know a lot of people would be happy!
Atakiri Mizuyuki chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
After how many years it's been since its last update, I doubt you'll work on this story again. But regardless, I want you to know that I love it, and have loved it for years, and if you should ever choose to work on it again, it's something that would bring me a lot of joy.
m72g chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This story is beautiful, the first time I read it I cried four times. I guess you can make me laugh and cry.
Tigirl chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
...I don't think you can know how much I adored this chapter.
Tigirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I was extremely sad and depressed, which I must commend you for.
Then I get the mental image of bald Yugi.
Tigirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh God that was so beautifully depressing. I don't understand how you are able to get all these feelings right, and then the ending... Just... The ending. I feel like, no, I know I'm in for an amazing treat.
Aquailita chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
You were right! This was actually funny! Ilaughed a lot. Especially the soap opera thing. Loved this chapter!
Loved the thing at the end with the portal and Tea. Omg revolutionshipping?! It killed the almost-sadness! Just in time too!
Love your writing, as always! So entertaining even without a story behind it. Youre a great author.
I've caught up with you! Yay!
Yamifan chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
HOLY SHIT ON A SHIT SANDWITCH :O WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO JOEY?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
OMG LOVE THE ENDING! SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PLOT TWIST. Lol I love the dialogue. I could practically hear Bakura's 4kids dub accent! K3. And u have no idea how badly I wanted Baku to get in on the group hug... Meh I need to stop talking about Bakura when this story is about friggin YUGI!
Ya. Love AND HATE this chapter! Ugh! Oh! So awesome! And sad! Wah! I really live the last few lines... How it turs out that Yugi is watching them. I was wondering when this took place if Yugi and Yami are drifting and they already told the story of Yugi's... Gosh I can't even say it.
Sad. But we all have to deal with our fair share of angst and trash sty stories.
Great chapter!
Aquailita chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
OMG HE DIED I AM LIKE *CRYING!* WAH!
Omg still love your writing. It's as colorful as rainbow Nyan cat throw up unicorn barfs. I have no idea what half of it is, but it's pretty and interesting nonetheless. Love it.
And I could predict half of it. It was sti saddening to read, though.
On the lighter side of things... *squeal* OMG Bakura is so friggin British the way he says like "I say," before every line he's so KAWAII!

Thanks for this story! Love it and luv u too and all ur whatever stuffs. K3
Aquailita chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I just love your writing style! Simply love it! It's colorful! Like froot lops (I sPelled it like that on purpose lol)
And I love this first chapter! So interesting and intriguing! Me Likey! (lol iPod tried to autocorrect that as "limey" stupid IPod!)
So anyway ya nice chappie and all.
DantheWizard01 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
What a wonderful bittersweet story. I love it. I hope you someday finish this, I can't wait for an ending. (Even though I doubt there will be one.)

Thank you for such a wonderful story.
72wolfpuppy chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Goodness, this is awesome! I'm so engrossed and super excited for a future chapter. :3
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »