Reviews for Spirit
Brennason chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
You made me wonder: since Yugi would've fallen into the river if it weren't for the pharaoh, do other people fall into the river and truly disappear forever?

I always thought that Mako's father would still be alive. It's really sad that he never found him. I'm really interested to see exactly how the spirits interact with living humans.

When the pharaoh started crying I lost it. He's so attached to Yugi, I really hope he finds his way back to him.

Will you ever finish this story?
Brennason chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
When Yami said that he had thought his quest was over when he reached his sprit level and saw all the sand and the river, I teared up a little. I felt so bad for Yugi when he was afraid he had ruined the Pharoah's quest.

The fact that Yami just thought about Yugi to find him is so sweet. All of those little things he thought about were so cute.

Yami's reaction to Yugi's bikini card was hilarious XD
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Yo, LittleKuriboh, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but your writing was the best. OF ALL TIME.
KnickKnackKitKat chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever had the privilege to read. You have an amazing vernacular all throughout your writing. You have, by far, the most advanced skills of writing that I have ever seen. You sir, win.

In terms of the characters, I was dumbfounded at how well you know them. YGOTAS is hilarious, but the characters are exaggerated to the point of almost no return. However, that's because it's a parody. Hilarity stems from the fact that this is how you develop the characters. So, with such a serious topic at hand, I went in expecting one of two things. Either you would make it sound serious and end up using your abridged versions or you would be serious but probably only have a basic knowledge of the characters inner workings. You did the latter, and you surprised me a thousand fold. You knew the very intricate details of Yugi, the Pharaoh, Joey, and all the rest of them and you wrote them immaculately. I have yet to find a flaw (besides some spacing errors which are just simple typos) in anything that you've done in this story.

The only thing I have to say is that you please, please update this. It is a lovely story, and you write it perfectly. This could be one of the most well written fanfictions I've ever read. No, scratch that, it is the most well written. You sir are amazing.
Yami no Kristie chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
This is extraordinary. I was literally crying throughout most of this story. Your ability to write the characters is truly amazing, I didn't think anybody could write this well! I'm in love with the abridged series as well as most of your stories. PLEASE update it! I know that you're busy, and it's been over five years, but I can't just read something this moving without having a proper ending. Seriously, This is probably the best Yu-Gi-Oh fic I'v ever read. Although you'll probably never read this review (you've got well over 200 of them), I just want to thank you for being such an amazing story teller, both in the FanFiction community and on Youtube. You're one of the rare types of people that can convey your message in whatever style you want, and you'll always set a precedent. And it's important that you keep doing that. It's a gift. This story has made my day, as I'm sure it has for many others.
ninjafairygirl chapter 7 . 3/10/2012

who knew you were such a good writer? thanks for giving me an actually enjoyable fanfiction for once. it's so easy to fall into the rut of predictability, and you only so often find genuinely good stories. can't wait to see the next chapter!
LizzyLizzyInATizzy chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Look you. I know you're busy being famous and trying to regain your Youtube account and all that, but this story made me cry. Seriously. I want you to finish this. And when it is finished, you are to PM me that it is finished. Or so help me I will sneak into your room and shake a cat over your head whilst chanting Egyptian curses. Geddit? Goddit? Good.

By the way, I think this is wonderfully written. I like how it was Tea that ended up remembering the Pharaoh. It was very sweet.

XOXO Elizabeth
Mattie Lawson chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
This is just AMAZING! you're writing is flawless and I'm baffled by your ability to really understand the characters. It's true it's sad yugi had to die to make this epic tale however I'm not too upset if this is the result.
Malrora chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Okay, wow. First of all, I haven't read Yugioh fanfiction in ages, I just stumbled across this by chance, so imagine my surprise when I found myself hooked from the first chapter alone. Second, it's beautifully written. Of course there's an error here and there and the earlier chapters were a little confusing because the sections weren't properly separated, but all the same, this is a really stunning piece of fiction. I just love all the detail you've put into describing the spirit world and the characterization is spot on.

To be honest, I was never really a fan of Yami, but I love him so much here, and I love how close he is to Yugi. Oh gosh, and that dream sequence with Serenity had me on the edge of my seat, I didn't know I was holding my breath until Joey woke up.

Seeing as how the last chapter is from '06, I doubt this is going to be updated any time soon, but I will still subscribe in blind hope that someday it will be.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Awww. All the characters remembering Yugi and then Tea's remebrance of Yami allowing him to be able to pass into the portal as well. Really moved me. This chapter really tugs on the heartstrings. It had me tearing up and smiling in so many places. Its so sweet and sad at the same time. I love the friendship between Yugi and Yami and the fact that they will still be able to support one another no matter what comes their way. You are a wonderful writer and I hope one day to read more of this story.
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
aasdgvaenrogtiasnehjselrkt Ah, Tea...ah, angsting world...

OK, just for my inner writer's sake, I'm just going to say something quick. You keep writing "spirit" but I caught the words "the Pharoah" once in there, toward the end. In the previous chapters, I would also suggest page breakers. It doesn't even have to be the one FF gives you. A simple will do.

Mitsuki Horenake chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
...I'm drowning. I'm drowning in a river of pain right now. Thanks a lot. I don't usually read angst fics and I made this an exception.

God, I hate these tears. I have to watch something funny after this...

*looks at YouTube account*
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Woooow, Yugi. You can save yourself from the reaches of the Shadow Realm, crazied Duelists, and the pits of hell, and yet a simple FIRE offs you, leaving you with the memory of a girl whose memory is associated with huffing markers.

That sounded a lot sadder than I thought.
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 4 . 10/25/2011

No face and no hair...

That is a creepy image.

And I mean CREEPY.

But at least I was right at the fact that the fire killed Yugi. Not happy, persay, but...well, yeah.
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 3 . 10/25/2011

Here I thought I was going to blame Joey for what happened...but...DUUUUDE!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »