Reviews for Hanyou Rhymes
xXTohru HondaXx chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
My favorites of them had to True Love and Together Forever

True Love:

Inuyasha made Kagome feel smothered

So she told him that she'd met another.

"Who could it be?"

Inuyasha did shriek.

"None other than your dear older brother."

Together Forever:

Sesshomaru made Rin all better.

He promised to never forget her.

But there was one time

She was left behind;

He couldn't recall where he'd set her.
Taraah36 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Kohaku wanted to shout it:

His love for Rin had full sprouted!

Sesshomaru frowned,

Punched him to the ground.

“Don’t even think about it.”

that was the best one only because i picture that happening in slow motion LOL anyway keep writing your stories are good
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh my god. This is really clever. Poor Kaede...
revolutionrose chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Damn your talented!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
*giggles* these are adorable! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

I espeically loved Jakotsu & Together forever!
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Tsuchikororin chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s. I really love Kohaku's Proposal and Volume 6's debute. You are Shel Silverstein 2
Tori McD chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
simply ingeious. I wish I had that kind of talent. although...would an explination of a genfic for those doofs of us who dont know be out of the question. but anyways awsome. I'm a huge Sesshomaru fan and I cant help but love watching him get punked. And that bit about Kyede. I never thought of it and I want to write a fanfic about it.
sugarsweet pie chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
XD lol. good. and i loved the lastw two. trueñ inupapa's 'queens' hardly ever show up in the series, yet they are in fanfics all the time XD. and why not. next time i have problems on fanfics, i'll just write genfic XD though its the first ive heard of the term. silly me XP lol.
AngelBeautyLove chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
These poems are funny! I'd like to read more! And mind my asking what is a genfic?
Inu. x Jeana chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
lol thats great
Bark. Thy name is Kitty chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
well sorry to be stupid but what is a genfic?
MizuKitsune248 chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
lol. funny.
Silent Scribe chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
LOL! One long, epic limerick! Very true about all the fanfic pairings. I loved the one about Kaede! So does my friend! XD
Rose Royce chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Haha... there are some loopy pairings out there and characthers who don't have/get one (Poor Kaede). But then again, the most honest-to-goodness, more LOGICAL pairing out there is InuyashaxKagome...

Please write more!