Reviews for A Word Away
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I "kinda" love this fic... I kinda wanna hug you, author. This is beautiful.
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aw, love this! Totally in character! :)
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aww i love this one! i just found it to. i hope you write more weever! its my fave!
idena thatcher chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
GA! SO CUTE! :D
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Should definately be a full length story. Think about it...!
doyoureallyneedtoknow chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh...that was so awesome. I could really picture that actually happening. I can't even pretend i didn't absolutly love it.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This is a good fic I really like.
StardustButterfly chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I'm not going to lie, this made me cry. It's just so beautiful. Wonderful job.
Laivin chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
omg i love it! really really love it! so insanely good _

*elf hugs and kisses*

Laivine
bellachaos chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
OK, this fic? Kinda awesome. I love that you captured the essence of WeeVer without making it super fluffy or ooc. Great job. Are you writing anything else for my favorite ship?
Cinaminsweet chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I loved this! It was amazing!
julie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Love it, amazing story from Weevil's POV. Write more! :)
frescasenorita chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
OMFG! That was so totally amazing! I love it so much! It's short and lovely. And I just want to go cuddle Weevil! Seriously you must write more. I especially like the end so beautiful. _

fresco_senorita
BeingLolaStar chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
i kinda think i'm gonna add this to my favortie stories list. LOL. WeeVer is growing huge since that "Love... of rolarcoasters" comment! and I kinda LOVE it!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Congradulations! This was the best WeeVer i have ever read. I read probably a couple and hated them, so i didn't read anymore after that, but for some reason i was drawn to this one. and i am so glad that i read it. it kinda makes me hope that they get together on the show, because now they seem so cute together! great job!