Reviews for Quest for the Wine Gums
Chikicha chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
XD! Oh wow. I originally read this story many many months ago in its original script format on The Pokemon Tower, (I go under the penname Kitten there) and you're right... this one is much better. I liked how you were able to change everything from script format to regular format, and still have it as funny as ever. This story is halarious!
Otte chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Har! XD That was great Dannichu. Your stories always cheer me up. However, why wasn't Chikorita banned from joining in in the DDR, Chikorita have 4 legs. Yes, you've got a few spelling and grammar mistakes *killed* but overall good job. But a hint for the future...

"Hi." said Larry.

See anything wrong with that sentance? Well there's one thing. This would imply that 'Hi' has nothing to do with what Larry says. So it should really be...

"Hi," said Larry. XD

As usual, insane, random and awesome. XD Kadabra, as always, makes me laugh like something absolutely insane XD
Tony Dark chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Very few writers make me laugh like you do, Ms. not human. Please update LOI, it's one of my favorite stories. And do continue to produce quality giggles such as this!
Eefree chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
*squeal* My name was mentioned in a fanfic by one of my favorite authors! Yay! :D

That was a really funny fanfic. I think you might want to change the rating to K, though. Don't wanna corupt any little bitty kiddies, right? Or maybe you do; I dunno.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow, who'd have thought I'd actually like a somewhat random story? Good job, Dannichu.
Emerald Milotic lazyy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow... that WAS even better than the original! Yay! _

One teeny tiny little thing though- chikorita has four legs as well, so why wasn't it banned form the dancing competition?

Meh. *shrugs and takes the fic not too seriously*

Whee!