Reviews for Still Waters
mkoepp63026 chapter 9 . 3/18
Lived the in depth look at Ronon. Have to say that the fanfictipn stories are actually better than the series!
Yodes chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Would love to read more like this :)
BMick chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I read this story once and then couldn't find it again; happy to have stumbled back across it. It really captures what I suspect really goes on inside Ronon, and the ways the whole team meshes together so well. Excellent.
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Love Ronon's observation on Rodney and tact "It was just that, like me, he considered it something you only brought out for special occasions." Priceless!
mic19671967 chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
Awesome story! I loved how you had all the characters interacting, and I think you stayed true to the characters. Thanks for writing!

Mic (the wife)
Vana1970 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
ROFLMAO Ronon is getting fat lol

Enjoying this story very so far :)
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Wonderful story. It was fun to get into Ronon's head. I loved all the interaction between the guys. Finding the dart was fun, especially getting people back from the buffer.
Isobel Kelte chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
Ronon's not an easy character to depict, and most fics I've seen oversimplify him in one direction or another. This, however, was worthy of the character and very enjoyable to read. I loved the conversation he overheard about himself.
tbrown152 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Great story - well worth the read!
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
This story was too good! I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. You got Ronon and the others just right. Wow, just oh wow!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Your talent for showing a caring Ronon shines brightly in this chapter.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love this vulnerable side of Ronon you are revealing in your most interesting story.
302pilot chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Whoa. That was awesome! Kudos for writing from Ronan's POV...wow. So true to character, on every front! Truly enjoyed it...I printed it out to read again on vacation!
Sulien1 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
I absolutely love the way you write Ronon here. There is most definitely more going on in that head of his than he ever says, and he's much smarter than he lets on. Brilliantly done!
Killdeer5 chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
I really loved this story. You do a great job of looking through Ronan's eyes. There were several scenes that stick in my mind - Ronan evesdropping on Carson and Elizabeth, the late night talks with Rodney, and the "are we there yet?" scene. :-) I recced this story on my livejournal. I hope you don't mind. It really is an awesome story.