Reviews for Fly into the Night
Guest chapter 31 . 5/31/2016
This is by far one of my fav yuffie x Vincent fanfic a I loved it from start to finish please do a sequel
Kakurosu chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
this is so intense
i love it !
Ledde chapter 31 . 8/8/2013
This is the best fanfic " yuffentine " of all time !
XanderHunter chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Hey just wanted to say great story so far but noticed a few problems with this chapter. Yuffie took a yellow chocobo to cross the ocean to Wutai so that wouldnt work. Also I dont think the even where Yuffie steals the materia can happen after the Tiny Bronco gets broken, at least I haven't been able to trigger it.
Bmonti chapter 20 . 12/14/2009
WOW! i love this story its so wel written and yet i have such a long why to read stil i geus its kinda a good thing that i haven realy played doc yet wel i did play the begining but that was all now i'm just rambeling hehe loving it so far but i was crushed when vincent left yuffie :(

and then i was dancing on the table when they got together again and it was hard to trie and dance and read at the same time nuf said
LullabyofLies chapter 31 . 7/17/2009
That...that was so sweet that I could taste the cavities... I think the story was amazing, Vincent was a little OCC but not that much, You pinned yuffie perfectly, lol I think that the story was perfect through every chapter and I'm glad for the week I used up to read it...
Choas Babe chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
*Snort* Sounds like Chaos wants to get laid.
Hexaflare chapter 31 . 12/1/2008
OMG!

It's taken me 9 1/2 hours of reading to finnish this (slow reader) and I'm in tears!

I loved this story so much that it's almost painful.
Sakuka chapter 31 . 9/13/2008
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS! i love the way you ended it!

but of course now your gonna have to do something with their children *wink* I really want to hear what happens to Trinity and Damien! - You are a REALLY good writer! i didn't want to stop!
used to be dragonrider17 chapter 31 . 4/24/2008
wow. it took me a total of about five days to read all the way through this! i really enjoyed it, you did an amazing job with this!

i'm only a little iffy on the whole Vincent getting married thing, i dunno, he's just not a character i can picture getting on one knee and proposing...but that's just me.

anyway, lovely job, like i said: i enjoyed every minute of this!
Shelke414 chapter 23 . 2/22/2008
ohmygod! chapter 23 has got to be the best yet. i almost cried, and that's saying something
Shelke414 chapter 21 . 2/22/2008
I like your introduction of the character Bridget. she seems pretty cool. You've taken some parts of yuffies persona, some parts of shalua's persona - am i right?
Shelke414 chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
of chapt 20 - doc time yay! e! i'm so continuing to read!
Shelke414 chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
having read your coment at the end of chapter eleven... YEAH DO THE DOC STUFF! and start spelling shalua's name right!
Shelke414 chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
ah quit spelling shalua's name wrong, would ya?