Reviews for Your Dirty Little, Not So Secret
Snowflack chapter 1 . 6/19
Omg I never expected Robin to be so flurt with raven!
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOL, very funny. I always kinda figured that the animators drew Rae a little... curvier? than Star. She always seemed to have more of an hour glass figure anyways. Plus, Rob's been my superhero fan girl crush for awhile now, so I've noticed more recently how the animation doesn't tend to... Hide a whole lot in Rob's uniform. It "goes over your head" when you're little, but now that its been a few years & I've looked back on those TT eps. There is SO much subliminal messaging, seriously, I think I might be looking too deeply into things, but maybe everyone else isn't looking deep enough.
So connecting with my random rant just now, this fic is essentially an excellent example of the kinda things that were hinted at in the show, but would've been too inappropriate for TT's Y7 rating. Very nicely done, I enjoyed this story immensely.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
simply hilarious...and dont worry we all get grumpy.

Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011

That was priceless! Perfect! And we must all wonder how she knows, right?

What else you got?
grammarpolice101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You do know that the 'pole' you are referring to is the actual pole? What you want to write is 'poll' you dumbnut. GET IT RIGHT! XP
Red X chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hilarious! Man, that was awesome.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
so utterly funny
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
It was good. Admitedly, sexual humor isn't really my thing, but I liked it regardless, so kudos to you.
white raven chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh please people who said thats grosetheyre virgins or ery naive plese that was so much fun make more like that
YoukaiTenshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
hehehehe! awesum one-shot!
OniMoni chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I like your story. There's nothing wrong with a little crude humor.
Near to Mello chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Keep working on this my friend! It's going to be very interesting...
paprika90 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
omg! lol! what a humorus start! just reading the summary got my attention and from just reading the chapter, im a likin' it alot! :-D the way you have the hummor is really good and i hope you continue with this story! definatley goin to my favs! XD cant wait till you update! _
WellRedPenguin chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
If you ask me crude humor is the best humor, especially in this fic. I really enjoyed it :)
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Lol... that was great, I can't believed I haven't reviewed this coz I know I've read it! Oh well, this is brill! I really enjoyed it and I don't mind being your Beta, but if there's someone else, then that's fine by me, I don't hold grudges or wateva ppl hold against others lol! Well, totlly enjoyed it!