Reviews for A Grave Visitation
luna chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
deberias seguir
Soma Cruz chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is a very touching story...could you please continue? I want to know more about Mary Belmont.
danceofgold chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I really like this. I'm all for Alucard & Sonia.
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You have impressed me for the third time. Is Mary the reincarnation of Maria?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Neat
Blade1986 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Man, that was an interesting chapter! I hope to see more of the same from this story. Keep up with the good work.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Awesome. You managed to give Alucard some peace without making him OOC. I really like the reflective tone of the fic. It was very somber at some points, but you ended it on a hopeful note. I really, really enjoyed this. Will be adding to my faves here.
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is awesome.
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Short and sweet. Just how I like 'em. Actually, if this story had been longer I'd like that too. :) Seriously, it was beautiful. I'm glad that there's other writers who take the Trevor is Alucard's son storyline. Not many do. I don't really have any suggestions here just...write more. ;)
Kitala chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Aww, that was really sweet. Good for Alucard. Are you going to make a follow up to this?
Lady A chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
There are so few good Castlevania fics with Alucard in them, I am glad to have read yours. It's very good!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Awesome fic, Tricia! I really enjoyed this. Sorta fluffy, but 'hey' it's a V-day story, lol. Great job!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This was awesome! I loved how he went to each of the graves and it was really a wonderful thing for the V-day Challange! Great job!