Reviews for Of Shadows and Light
LOTUSNEKO chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
I'm back! Isn't Denevive going to say he is "sorry?" for severing Allen's arm?
Umbra chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
Yay! Glad that you've updated, I adore your work, though honestly I'm more of an Allen than Celena fan myself.
LOTUSNEKO chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I am from the group Allen Schezar's Altar. Thank you very much for notifying us of your FF story. This is a great story. You are a talented writer. You describe the battle scenes and Allen's feelings upon losing his arms especially well. I felt like I was in the arena watching the fight. I hope you will continue Of Shadows and Light - but please don't kill Allen. Maybe Celena and Denevive can find a cure for him among the elves. Allen reminds me of an elf.

I speak Spanish too. There are a few grammar/spelling errors. If you want me to point them out, let me know.
Aerika S chapter 11 . 9/26/2002
Welcome back! I'm glad to see that you've been writing again. Especially since you left this story at quite a cliffhanger. I knew you wouldn't be that cruel to Allen but Celena's guilt should make for some intriging conflict between her and Denevieve on the road to the two of them getting together. The end of this chapter seemed to kick in the overall plot of this story so I hope there won't be as big of a gap between new chapters as there was last time.
JoJo chapter 11 . 9/24/2002
That was really good. I can't wait for you to write more, please do it soon. _
JoJo chapter 10 . 9/24/2002
I thought that I had already reviewed this chapter, but I guess I didn't. This is great! _
Aerika S chapter 9 . 11/17/2001
I would have reviewed this sooner, but I've been waiting to review the older, longer fics until I had time to truly savor them. And I do mean savor. I really do enjoy all your stuff and I'm not just saying that because you're one of the few writers who does a good Allen. You put a lot of emotion into your characters, so much so that it feels like I'm reading about real people here and not iconic anime characters. It makes moments like Celena's drunken night out and Allen's hysterical reaction to losing his arm ring truer and deeper. *Please* continue on with this.
cHiBiHiTaRu chapter 9 . 9/30/2001
good good! continue it! Denevive must be such a cutie!

anyway, bye bye!
marigold I thought I signed in chapter 9 . 9/21/2001
aggh, whouldn't it be INTERESTING if Allen whould get a fake arm, like Folken? (hint,hint)
Didodikali chapter 9 . 9/18/2001
I like this story a lot and this particular chapter (9) was very, very good. I love the dialogue, the emotion and I totally can't wait to see what happens next. Will Celena go on the adventure? Will Allen find something useful to do with his life? Will they invest in zippers? Borrow some tech from Zaibach? Will there be more kissing? Yeah! It's great, wherever it's gonna go! More, more!
JoJo chapter 9 . 9/14/2001
I thought I recegnized that. And as for no one caring for this timeline... Well I like it! Please write more really, really soon. _
JoJo chapter 8 . 8/10/2001
This is so cool! I just love it! Please write more really soon. _
JoJo chapter 7 . 8/10/2001
Cool. _
JoJo chapter 6 . 6/30/2001
This is a really good story, so please continue ASAP. _
Merle chapter 3 . 6/12/2001
selene u r tooooo goood! i love your stories. keep it up. and that fic with Croik, its awesome too _