Reviews for Serenity Shattered
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Really enjoyed this! :)
jane0904 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I'm not usually one for crossovers, but this caught my eye and I had to read it. I am so glad I did. It works so well, and is exciting to boot. Everyone sounded like they should, and I love the final line. Yes, it is more than enough - it's everything.
LokixSigyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2007 that was great!
chaospayne chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Man am I ever glad that I went searching thru the old stories for something to read. This rocked! I'm not usually a fan of crossovers but SG1 and firefly can really mesh well. Great work!
GryphonWonder14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Sg-1 and Firefly, together! A perfect combination, like, um, heck I can't find an analogy. Oh well. I loved it! Now that I think about it, it would make so much sense, Wash ascending! It fits! Amazing.
The Slasher Returns chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh My Little One, you have much to learn.

Ich liebe Eier and you should two, although you should not eat more than two a day if you are normal becuase i think it is high in colestrol.

I also hate small gayest one who is friends with the person who goes out with the masturbator (his name rhymes with that how cool..haha) i bet you know that. I hate the way she walks, talks, laughs, tries to be cute, uses you, thinks she is so brainy, thinks she is right, her greasy hair..etc..

omg imagine if she read gay it wud be

garden-crafter chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
VERY shiny story ... thanks for bringing back Wash !
PseudonymA1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I'm not at all familiar with stargate, but I really enjoyed this story. It was confusing for me at times (mostly due to the sg1 stuff), but all in all, it was an amzing read

long live wash!
Sepik chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
ZOMG! I LOVED this! One of the best I've ever read! Seriously!
JennMel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This was excellent! Yay! You made Wash come back:D! It was full of great ideas, and i loved it:)
Mev852 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I like it, although it got confusing at times. Wash becoming an ascended... I didn't expect that, but it was nice. Although, I think that his return from being a reaver was too sudden.
Josh chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
A rather strange crossover, but cool.
Prodigalchicken chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Is it weird that this totally works? I love it.
Mad Minute chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I never even imagined that someone could cross "Firefly/Serenity" with that other continuity, much less do justice to both universes and their characters *while* telling a hell of a roller-coaster dramatic/action tale *and* resurrecting a much-beloved character.

Ain't I the dumb one? :rolleyes:

I especially like how you took the time to tell a complete adventure story with ups and downs and serious problems (stemming from both 'verses) before the resolution, rather than a quick-and-easy 'Super!River saves the day!'-style fic.

Phenomenal work. :D