Reviews for I'm kind of Pregnant
Alicerules chapter 12 . 7/25
I enjoyed the plot however it could be better if you worked on it and added more detail as this would also slow it down and make it less confusing.
Why didn't you read deathley hallows 6 years ago when harry potter was actually a thing!(Just wondering if you'd already read book 7)
Kendal Jenner chapter 3 . 4/4
Aaaaaaah omfg I soooooo wanted all the juicy dregs about HOW Hermione got. But hey what's life without a little mystery
mm chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
what the hell?
frezzo chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
cool so far but im bit confiused slow it down
XxAnniExX2 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
It was nice and I enjoyed it. Yes do the prequel.
LAG1995 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Please don't take this as a flame, I am only trying to help.

I am not a grammar nazi as long as its not blatantly obvious mainly because if I can read it easily I don't care. Now this is not the problem you have. Your story is a bit choppy and confusing though it has a good plot. What I would suggest is add in some filler and explanations. Say before Hermione's father explodes write something like this.

They watched uneasily it was like the calm before a storm. His face kept brightening in shades of red, he had a vein throbbing in his forehead pulsing like it would explode. His square jaw ticked as he clenched it tightly, and then he exploded spittle flying every wich way like an ogre.

Just add a few paragraphs like that inbetween some of the dialogue. I hope you take my advice I am only trying to help now I'm going to finish reading. Yay
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
wat going to happen next
memily chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
great
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This is a cute and cool story. Please make some more. Harry and Hermione forever.
anna chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Go for it. It would be interesting as to how they landed up at Hogwarts. Don't stop writing this story. You keep writing and I'll keep reviewing. Post soon.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
-NOT A FLAME-

This is so...i dont want to say bad because it seems like it could be a good plot but you are rushing it and adding people with no introduction...work on it a bit and i will start to read it again..
witowsmp chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Personally, I'd rather read the sequel than the prequel.
anna chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
Thanks for posting. This was different but well put together. Where did you get the songs from by the way? Wonder what will happen next. Post soon.
Readerforlife chapter 10 . 6/21/2007